F5 Networks appoints new India MD
Application Delivery Networking (ADN) F5 Networks has appointed Parag Khurana as managing director for India. Khurana will be based in New Delhi and will be responsible for leading the company to the next phase of growth, in line with F5’s strategy to propel its presence in India.
Khurana is an industry veteran who brings with him almost two decades of experience in leading and running sales teams in India, and was very recently the head of HP’s public sector business in India. Prior to that, he managed HP’s communication, media and entertainment vertical and was also worked with HCL- HP.
“We are very pleased to have Parag on board with us as his appointment comes at a pivotal time for F5. We have no doubt that he will continue to lead our growth in India and accelerate our market expansion in both the ADC space as well as new addressable markets such as security,” said Christian Hentschel, senior vice president for Asia Pacific and Japan. “Parag’s exceptional track record of deep industry knowledge and a strong network of relationships will further drive our relationships with customers and partners forward.”
Khurana is also excited about our growth opportunities in the telecoms and financial verticals, and said that he looks forward to working with the team to deliver high customer value and accelerate innovation in partnership with the customers.
- Five Key Availability Predictions For 2018
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- The Evolution Of Computer Science Programs
- Building Intelligent Security Into Your Network