F5 Updates Microsoft Exchange 2010 Portfolio
F5 Networks today introduced application-ready solutions for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
With these new solutions, Exchange Client Access Servers (CAS) can now handle all client connections (including MAPI), enabling F5 technology to optimize all messaging traffic in an Exchange deployment.
"With the amount of business being conducted via email, messaging is a critical application for enterprises," said Calvin Rowland, VP (application partner programs) at F5. "Downtime can significantly impact business performance. These new F5 solutions extend the value of the enhancements Microsoft has made in Exchange 2010, ensuring high-availability of messaging to end-users in the enterprise."
Application Ready Solutions outline configuration and deployment strategies to optimize application delivery and provide optimum scalability for Exchange 2010 deployments. F5 BIG-IP solutions’ advanced application delivery capabilities include SSL offload, acceleration, compression, and caching. By offloading server resources, BIG-IP solutions improve capacity of Client Access Servers and reduce time to download email attachments by up to 90%, claimed F5 in a press statement.
The F5 Application Ready Solutions documentation for Microsoft Exchange 2010 and supporting resources are currently available at www.f5.com/solutions/applications/microsoft/exchange-server. More information can be obtained at www.f5.com/solutions/applications/microsoft.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- How AI Can Disrupt Recruitment Process