F5’s introduces centralized firewall management solution
F5 Networks, Inc. today unveiled new solutions designed to simplify firewall security and management capabilities. It is a full-proxy network firewall that can be deployed as a hardware or software-based solution to deliver scalability and performance for service providers. Additionally, F5’s new offering streamlines firewall policy management for multiple devices for enterprise and service provider deployments.
“As service and cloud providers update their infrastructures to better serve customers, advantages in flexibility and efficiency can have the unintended consequence of opening up new security vectors to emerging threats,” said Mark Vondemkamp, VP of Security Product Management and Marketing at F5.
F5’s firewall provides density and the ability to easily consolidate services on a single platform, helping service providers to reduce the footprint of their network equipment to save on capital and operational costs. It has also extended its portfolio to BIG-IQ solutions, and makes it easier for customers to automate and optimize services across their BIG-IP application delivery systems.
F5’s new security solutions provides certain advantages including unmatched security for demanding mobile network devices, extensible services to support intelligent network architechtures and centralized management and policy controls for ultimate efficiency.
- Cloud Majors to Put More Emphasis on Edge Computing: Study
- Using Cloud To Empower SMB Innovation
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular