F5’s introduces centralized firewall management solution
F5 Networks, Inc. today unveiled new solutions designed to simplify firewall security and management capabilities. It is a full-proxy network firewall that can be deployed as a hardware or software-based solution to deliver scalability and performance for service providers. Additionally, F5’s new offering streamlines firewall policy management for multiple devices for enterprise and service provider deployments.
“As service and cloud providers update their infrastructures to better serve customers, advantages in flexibility and efficiency can have the unintended consequence of opening up new security vectors to emerging threats,” said Mark Vondemkamp, VP of Security Product Management and Marketing at F5.
F5’s firewall provides density and the ability to easily consolidate services on a single platform, helping service providers to reduce the footprint of their network equipment to save on capital and operational costs. It has also extended its portfolio to BIG-IQ solutions, and makes it easier for customers to automate and optimize services across their BIG-IP application delivery systems.
F5’s new security solutions provides certain advantages including unmatched security for demanding mobile network devices, extensible services to support intelligent network architechtures and centralized management and policy controls for ultimate efficiency.
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Fog Computing Market To Cross USD 700 Mn By 2024
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know