Facebook To Roll Out Its Biggest B2B Campaign
Facebook is set to launch its brand campaign on March 16 which aims to educate marketers to invest in video ads. The company looks at inspiring marketers to shift industry mindsets toward clips specifically created for the platform’s smartphone users, according to Adweek report.
“It’s going to be online, it’s going to be print, it’s going to be out of home, and we’ll use our platforms, which we think are really effective for B-to-B messaging,” the report quoted Bob Gruters, Facebook’s U.S. group director, entertainment, technology and connectivity, multicultural as saying. “We are going to ask our clients, ‘Did you see it? Did you feel it?’ We will get a good gauge if we are connecting or not.”
The campaign that will run for two months has been created by Guild-Facebook’s in-house global marketing team and interactive agency Hello Design.
“We are targeting media agencies as well as marketers who are wanting to tap into the power or mobile video,” Gwen Throckmorton, U.S. head of industry entertainment, Facebook was quoted as saying. “It’s talking about how mobile video unlocks a huge power for marketers—and consumers overall—to tell their stories. For marketers, that means a variety of actions you can get people to uniquely take to both build relationships and [achieve] the business outcomes you are looking for.”
The social giant said that it was the company’s biggest business-to-business ad campaign till date. Previously it had generated ads promoting its own business outcomes. Now the company is geared to create more awareness around mobile videos.
The conversation around mobile video is more relevant than it’s ever been,” Gruters said.
- Top Executives Shuffle At Samsung Mobile
- 4G Feature Phones Set To Dominate India's Mobile Landscape
- Can Samsung Pay Boost Mobile Payments In India?
- Preparing For A Superfast Future With NVMe
- Is It Curtains For Brand RCom Post Aircel Merger?
- HPE launches Pointnext, Its New Tech Services Arm
- Google, RJio Working On An Affordable 4G Smartphone: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Mar 6-11)
- Apple Adoption In The Enterprise Is Accelerating: Report