Facebook To Roll Out Its Biggest B2B Campaign
Facebook is set to launch its brand campaign on March 16 which aims to educate marketers to invest in video ads. The company looks at inspiring marketers to shift industry mindsets toward clips specifically created for the platform’s smartphone users, according to Adweek report.
“It’s going to be online, it’s going to be print, it’s going to be out of home, and we’ll use our platforms, which we think are really effective for B-to-B messaging,” the report quoted Bob Gruters, Facebook’s U.S. group director, entertainment, technology and connectivity, multicultural as saying. “We are going to ask our clients, ‘Did you see it? Did you feel it?’ We will get a good gauge if we are connecting or not.”
The campaign that will run for two months has been created by Guild-Facebook’s in-house global marketing team and interactive agency Hello Design.
“We are targeting media agencies as well as marketers who are wanting to tap into the power or mobile video,” Gwen Throckmorton, U.S. head of industry entertainment, Facebook was quoted as saying. “It’s talking about how mobile video unlocks a huge power for marketers—and consumers overall—to tell their stories. For marketers, that means a variety of actions you can get people to uniquely take to both build relationships and [achieve] the business outcomes you are looking for.”
The social giant said that it was the company’s biggest business-to-business ad campaign till date. Previously it had generated ads promoting its own business outcomes. Now the company is geared to create more awareness around mobile videos.
The conversation around mobile video is more relevant than it’s ever been,” Gruters said.
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage