Factors Driving IT Hardware Industry
With the likely decline in the demand for PCs, phones, the prospect of IT hardware is questionable. In this interview, S Rajendran, Acer CMO and EC member of MAIT, touches upon the future of IT hardware industry as well as the challenges and opportunities in the field.
Watch the video here
- How To Align Organizational Culture With Right Talent
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- What’s Up With Mid-level IT leaders?
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Education IT Spending In APAC To Cross $11.8 Bn By 2020
- IBM Collaborates With MIT On AI Research
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- Vishal Sikka Steps Down As Infosys' MD And CEO
- Most-Loved Tech CEOs And What Sets Them Apart