Factors Driving IT Hardware Industry
With the likely decline in the demand for PCs, phones, the prospect of IT hardware is questionable. In this interview, S Rajendran, Acer CMO and EC member of MAIT, touches upon the future of IT hardware industry as well as the challenges and opportunities in the field.
Watch the video here
- Despite Diversity Effort, Women IT Leaders Are Very Few
- 6 Must-Do Things A Startup CEO Should Do
- Leadership Lessons These 4 CEOs Learned From Their Moms
- How To Pick A Company That Can Really Launch You?
- Indian Firms Need To Catch Up On Gender Parity
- What It Takes To Be The 'World's Most Ethical IT Firm'
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Mar 6-11)
- Leadership Role No Longer Gender Specific
- Defining A Pro-Women HR Framework
- What It Means to Be a 'Woman' Entrepreneur