Factors Driving IT Hardware Industry
With the likely decline in the demand for PCs, phones, the prospect of IT hardware is questionable. In this interview, S Rajendran, Acer CMO and EC member of MAIT, touches upon the future of IT hardware industry as well as the challenges and opportunities in the field.
Watch the video here
- HCI To Bring More Exciting Opportunities In The Indian Market
- What It Takes To Become A Leader
- Talent-Mobility Gap Drives Talent Away: Study
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Cultural Transformation: An Upheaval Or Metamorphosis?
- How Does The CEO Become A CEO?
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- Study Shows 'Self-Reflection' Can Be CEO's Success Mantra