Factors Driving IT Hardware Industry
With the likely decline in the demand for PCs, phones, the prospect of IT hardware is questionable. In this interview, S Rajendran, Acer CMO and EC member of MAIT, touches upon the future of IT hardware industry as well as the challenges and opportunities in the field.
Watch the video here
- What's The New Role Of CFO In The Changing Market?
- Leadership Lessons From Alibaba CEO Jack Ma [Infographic]
- 5 Ways CIOs Can Rewire Their Minds To Stay Successful
- Over 80 Percent Emails Used At Work Is On Cloud: Study
- Why Gender Diversity Matters In Organizational Success
- CMO's Role Is Undergoing A Renaissance
- Customer Experience Is The New Brand Mantra
- SonicWall Splits From Dell To Form Independent Entity
- Samsung Buys Viv To Take On Rivals In AI Race
- RJio Rivals Now Chant The 'Jio Aur Jeene Do' Mantra