Factors Driving IT Hardware Industry
With the likely decline in the demand for PCs, phones, the prospect of IT hardware is questionable. In this interview, S Rajendran, Acer CMO and EC member of MAIT, touches upon the future of IT hardware industry as well as the challenges and opportunities in the field.
Watch the video here
- How Does The CEO Become A CEO?
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- Study Shows 'Self-Reflection' Can Be CEO's Success Mantra
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities
- Empowering workforce for the Digital future
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Encouraging More Women Into Tech Leadership Roles