Field Force Solutions through Forum
Sify, a provider of consumer internet and enterprise services in India, has joined hands with O4, an Australian company involved in mobile field sales, marketing, and merchandising solutions. O4 plans to integrate mobility solutions, which will be offered by Sify’s Forum.
Under the terms of the partnership, O4 will provide its suite of field force solutions to enterprises through Sify’s supply chain and mobility business unit, Forum.
Sify’s Forum provides connectivity to large enterprises with their distributors and retailers over the internet, through its sales, distribution, and inventory management software.
Sify’s integrated SCM package will serve as a mobile business solution, which will enable revenue growth, reduced costs, and improved customer service delivery.
“Our partnership with O4 comes at a stage when we are scaling our presence globally, and developing our enterprise portfolio to provide cost-effective and efficient solutions to our clients. This partnership will enhance our portfolio offering by providing mobility solutions to SCM customers,” said P. J. Nath, executive president (enterprise solutions) of Sify.
As part of the partnership, O4 will train Sify’s staff at its Sydney-based Global Solutions Centre, offering them real-life project management skills and a thorough mentoring program.
O4 Field Force Solutions run ’standalone’ as a complete field operations system, or can be integrated on a modular basis with customers’ existing IT systems, such as Siebel, Pivotal, Peoplesoft, Oracle, SAP, or with proprietary in-house applications.
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps