Field Force Solutions through Forum
Sify, a provider of consumer internet and enterprise services in India, has joined hands with O4, an Australian company involved in mobile field sales, marketing, and merchandising solutions. O4 plans to integrate mobility solutions, which will be offered by Sify’s Forum.
Under the terms of the partnership, O4 will provide its suite of field force solutions to enterprises through Sify’s supply chain and mobility business unit, Forum.
Sify’s Forum provides connectivity to large enterprises with their distributors and retailers over the internet, through its sales, distribution, and inventory management software.
Sify’s integrated SCM package will serve as a mobile business solution, which will enable revenue growth, reduced costs, and improved customer service delivery.
“Our partnership with O4 comes at a stage when we are scaling our presence globally, and developing our enterprise portfolio to provide cost-effective and efficient solutions to our clients. This partnership will enhance our portfolio offering by providing mobility solutions to SCM customers,” said P. J. Nath, executive president (enterprise solutions) of Sify.
As part of the partnership, O4 will train Sify’s staff at its Sydney-based Global Solutions Centre, offering them real-life project management skills and a thorough mentoring program.
O4 Field Force Solutions run ’standalone’ as a complete field operations system, or can be integrated on a modular basis with customers’ existing IT systems, such as Siebel, Pivotal, Peoplesoft, Oracle, SAP, or with proprietary in-house applications.
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions