Find your match on BlackBerry, with Shaadi.com
Shaadi.com, a matrimonial service has been developed as an on-the-go application in collaboration with BlackBerry, which enable consumers to perform all the functions as those in the site and add accepted profiles with a BlackBerry PIN to BlackBerry Messenger.
“Associating with BlackBerry replicates our belief in innovation and bringing the latest technology to our customers by enabling them to enjoy our services in a way that’s convenient to them. At Shaadi.com, we will continue to deliver a superior matchmaking experience by expanding the opportunities and channels available to meet potential life partners,” remarked Gourav Rakshit, business head, Shaadi.com.
The company informed that, an added feature for users of OS version 5.0 and above is the ‘Members Near Me’ search which without revealing the actual location of the Shaadi.com members, supports search for other members in the vicinity who fit the search criteria.
According to the company, the Shaadi.com BlackBerry application consists of a native application developed for the platform that enables access to a variety of data and communication services. Registered members can directly use the application after downloading it on their smartphone. Unregistered users can browse through profiles via the application, prior to registering on the matrimonial website. For the members who would like to upgrade to premium membership or have any technical issues or feedback/suggestion regarding the application, the site has come up with special support and customer care to help serve the members better.
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- Facebook’s Messenger 2.2 To Woo The Enterprise
- The Evolution Of Computer Science Programs
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Poor Cybersecurity Hygiene Leads To Greater Risks: Study
- Why Is Android Oreo A Good Bet For Enterprise
- Key Cyber Security Initiatives for Indian Enterprises: Gartner