Firstsource Appoints New Global CFO
Firstsource Solutions has appointed Carl Saldhana as Global CFO. Prior to this appointment, Saldhana served as CFO of Jet Airways for 4 years.
Saldhana has also served as CEO of Chase in India, director and head of corporate relationships of Deutsche Bank, and CFO of Essar Oil.
Speaking on his appointment, Saldhana said, “Firstsource presents an exciting opportunity and I am pleased to be part of such a dynamic corporate and look forward to working closely with its management team.”
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Outlook For Indian IT Is Cautiously Positive In 2018: Nasscom
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- Chinese Smartphones Move To Top 5 Global List, Courtesy India
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report
- 6 Leadership Megatrends Changing the Workplace
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC