Firstsource Appoints New Global CFO
Firstsource Solutions has appointed Carl Saldhana as Global CFO. Prior to this appointment, Saldhana served as CFO of Jet Airways for 4 years.
Saldhana has also served as CEO of Chase in India, director and head of corporate relationships of Deutsche Bank, and CFO of Essar Oil.
Speaking on his appointment, Saldhana said, “Firstsource presents an exciting opportunity and I am pleased to be part of such a dynamic corporate and look forward to working closely with its management team.”
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Blockchain Revolutionizing Global Media Entertainment Industry
- How UST Global Tackles Cyber Threats Head-On
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy