Firstsource Appoints New Global CFO
Firstsource Solutions has appointed Carl Saldhana as Global CFO. Prior to this appointment, Saldhana served as CFO of Jet Airways for 4 years.
Saldhana has also served as CEO of Chase in India, director and head of corporate relationships of Deutsche Bank, and CFO of Essar Oil.
Speaking on his appointment, Saldhana said, “Firstsource presents an exciting opportunity and I am pleased to be part of such a dynamic corporate and look forward to working closely with its management team.”
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Govts Exploring Blockchain To Boost Fintech Innovation
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Poor Cybersecurity Hygiene Leads To Greater Risks: Study
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets