Firstsource Appoints New Global CFO
Firstsource Solutions has appointed Carl Saldhana as Global CFO. Prior to this appointment, Saldhana served as CFO of Jet Airways for 4 years.
Saldhana has also served as CEO of Chase in India, director and head of corporate relationships of Deutsche Bank, and CFO of Essar Oil.
Speaking on his appointment, Saldhana said, “Firstsource presents an exciting opportunity and I am pleased to be part of such a dynamic corporate and look forward to working closely with its management team.”
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- Flash Is Redefining The Way We Travel
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Tablet Shipments to Rise by 0.3% In 2018 After 4 Years of Decline: Study
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- Only 8 pc Global Enterprises Are 'Truly Intelligent', Says Study