Firstsource Appoints New Global CFO
Firstsource Solutions has appointed Carl Saldhana as Global CFO. Prior to this appointment, Saldhana served as CFO of Jet Airways for 4 years.
Saldhana has also served as CEO of Chase in India, director and head of corporate relationships of Deutsche Bank, and CFO of Essar Oil.
Speaking on his appointment, Saldhana said, “Firstsource presents an exciting opportunity and I am pleased to be part of such a dynamic corporate and look forward to working closely with its management team.”
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Despite Global Talent Crunch, India To Have Manpower Surplus
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- AI Business Value to Reach $1.2 Tn in 2018: Gartner
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization