Flexiroam Adds Content Push To Its Global Roaming Services
Flexiroam Ltd., a company that provides cheaper options on one’s roaming charges while on international travel, today announced a tie-up with TripAdvisor as part of its strategy to leverage the latter’s brand presence across the global travel business.
The agreement allows Flexiroam to leverage the substantial branded content of TripAdvisor sites and integrate its App with the TripAdvisor platform to deliver location-based content to Flexiroam X users. Flexiroam has developed specific in-app features tailored for subscribers to access travel-related content provided by TripAdvisor. The display of licensed content will be subject to approval by TripAdvisor in accordance with specific policies
Read Also: How Technology Makes Travel Enjoyable
Under the agreement, Flexiroam is subject to an exclusivity clause which will remain in place for the duration of the agreement. TripAdvisor offers impressive visitors content and is a powerful way to market the Flexiroam brand name in the travel industry. The strategic partnership with an internationally recognized that a brand such as TripAdvisor would a great way to increase trust and brand awareness for Flexiroam in the global travel market.
“TripAdvisor aims to be the best source of information for travellers who are on the go. In a world where data roaming is invaluable to those who travel frequently, being able to share our content with Flexiroam subscribers in this way will no doubt help travellers get and make the most out of their trips,” commented Aaron Hung, Director of Partnerships of Asia Pacific, TripAdvisor.
Flexiroam continues to be aggressive with its marketing campaigns to acquire subscribers and increase geographic reach. “Having our brand associated with TripAdvisor is in line with our global subscriber acquisition strategy. We can now leverage on the TripAdvisor brand in our marketing collaterals to increase sales and partnerships,” said Jef Ong, Managing Director, Flexiroam Ltd.
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- For AWS, Artificial Intelligence Is The Way Forward
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services