Flextronics Framework for TI Processors
Leading signaling solutions provider, Flextronics Software Systems (FSS), has announced the availability of its IMS Client Framework solution over OMAPT processors from Texas Instruments (TI).
A value-added solution for 3G mobile phones and handheld devices, the Framework acts as a platform for client devices and provides comprehensive IMS functionality to multiple applications simultaneously due to its unique horizontal architecture. The intuitive APIs enable easy introduction of applications like push-to-talk and video messaging in nex-gen IMS networks.
“The IMS Client Framework, combined with the TI’s OMAP family of application processors, will enable device manufacturers to build IMS-ready devices in record time, leading to increased revenue generation,” said Ajay Gupta, Assistant VP & Head of Services, FSS.
“TI’s OMAP processors are the preferred solution for 3G devices in the marketplace today. Equipped with the IMS Client Framework from FSS, they now become the processors of choice for building IMS applications,” said Markus Tremmel, Worldwide Manager of TI’s Cellular Systems Ecosystem.
The Framework is fully compliant with the latest 3GPP/3GPP2 standards, and tested for interoperability with core IMS infrastructure solutions from leading vendors worldwide.
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Encouraging More Women Into Tech Leadership Roles
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales