Flextronics Framework for TI Processors
Leading signaling solutions provider, Flextronics Software Systems (FSS), has announced the availability of its IMS Client Framework solution over OMAPT processors from Texas Instruments (TI).
A value-added solution for 3G mobile phones and handheld devices, the Framework acts as a platform for client devices and provides comprehensive IMS functionality to multiple applications simultaneously due to its unique horizontal architecture. The intuitive APIs enable easy introduction of applications like push-to-talk and video messaging in nex-gen IMS networks.
“The IMS Client Framework, combined with the TI’s OMAP family of application processors, will enable device manufacturers to build IMS-ready devices in record time, leading to increased revenue generation,” said Ajay Gupta, Assistant VP & Head of Services, FSS.
“TI’s OMAP processors are the preferred solution for 3G devices in the marketplace today. Equipped with the IMS Client Framework from FSS, they now become the processors of choice for building IMS applications,” said Markus Tremmel, Worldwide Manager of TI’s Cellular Systems Ecosystem.
The Framework is fully compliant with the latest 3GPP/3GPP2 standards, and tested for interoperability with core IMS infrastructure solutions from leading vendors worldwide.
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?