Flytxt strengthens management team, appoints senior level executives
Mobile marketing and advertising technology provider, Flytxt recently added three senior executives to its team in India. The new members in the team are Arvind Dwivedi as the VP – business consulting, Subhashish Biswas as the VP — systems and managed services and Abhay Doshi, as the senior director — product management and marketing.
“We are strengthening our team in order to meet the accelerating demand for mobile marketing and advertising services. The new members perfectly complement our existing team in the drive to expand our product portfolio and to maximize support and value for our customers,” remarked Dr. Vinod Vasudevan, Group CEO, Flytxt.
Biswas also has over 18 years of global IT experience with in Telecom OSS and BSS. His career spans strategic roles which include CIO of IDC (TSE:IDC) and Head of IT Operations at Reliance Communications.
Doshi joins Flytxt from Huawei Technologies.
The new executives on board will round off the existing senior leadership which comprises of Hetarth Patel – VP, Sales, Jayalal Gopi – VP – Engineering, Tobias Behrenwaldt, VP – Finance and Rajesh Mathachan – VP – HR.
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India