Flytxt strengthens management team, appoints senior level executives
Mobile marketing and advertising technology provider, Flytxt recently added three senior executives to its team in India. The new members in the team are Arvind Dwivedi as the VP – business consulting, Subhashish Biswas as the VP — systems and managed services and Abhay Doshi, as the senior director — product management and marketing.
“We are strengthening our team in order to meet the accelerating demand for mobile marketing and advertising services. The new members perfectly complement our existing team in the drive to expand our product portfolio and to maximize support and value for our customers,” remarked Dr. Vinod Vasudevan, Group CEO, Flytxt.
Biswas also has over 18 years of global IT experience with in Telecom OSS and BSS. His career spans strategic roles which include CIO of IDC (TSE:IDC) and Head of IT Operations at Reliance Communications.
Doshi joins Flytxt from Huawei Technologies.
The new executives on board will round off the existing senior leadership which comprises of Hetarth Patel – VP, Sales, Jayalal Gopi – VP – Engineering, Tobias Behrenwaldt, VP – Finance and Rajesh Mathachan – VP – HR.
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts
- Chinese Smartphones Move To Top 5 Global List, Courtesy India