Forbes Marshall selects IBM to support biz growth
Forbes Marshall, builders of steam engineering and control instrumentation solutions in India, has selected IBM’s hardware platform to support their ERP. Forbes Marshall chose IBM Power 6+ P550 servers with virtualization and DS 5020 storage for their server and storage requirements.
"The value proposition of IBM’s overall solution for us was unmatched. We have had a long term association with IBM. IBM infrastructure gives us the capacity, performance, reliability and availability, elements that are critical to help our ERP setup, backbone of our business operations, to perform as enablers facilitating business growth." Sharat Airani, Manager-IT, Forbes Marshall.
Forbes Marshall required a cost effective scalable solution which would take care of their existing workload and also support their new upgraded Oracle Applications environment for the next 3-4 years. IBM’s hardware would help them save up to 40 percent on TCO compared to traditional solution of separate physical competitive servers, in addition to greater ROI and utilization.
"IBM Power 6+ processor based servers and our storage solutions help address the unique requirements of Forbes Marshall India as they begin their journey to build a dynamic infrastructure," said, Ajay Mittal, VP-general business, systems and technology group, IBM India/SA.
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- Budget 2018: What's In Store For Renewable Energy Sector?
- IBM, Salesforce Strengthen AI Partnership
- How Brands Can Modernize Customer Engagement
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- Flipkart Selects Smartron To Design, Engineer Its First Smartphone
- The Evolution Of Computer Science Programs
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- Infosys Crisis: Can Founders Ever Walk Away From Their Companies?