Forbes Marshall Selects Solix EDMS Solution
Forbes Marshall has implemented Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite Solix (EDMS) to reduce the size of the database and increase the performance of Oracle E-Business Suite 11i Production instance.
According to Vijaya Kumar, CIO of Forbes Marshall, the rapid growth of the business has compelled the company to look for solutions for the ERP environment. The company needed a solution that would help towards greater business agility without spending a fortune on servers and storage.
Forbes zeroed in on Solix because of its architectural elegance, simplicity, and its track record in customer responsiveness.
Forbes Marshall has implemented 19 Oracle 11i modules. The inventory and CRM modules in particular were adding large amounts transactions data. An additional concern was the IT burden in creating the copies needed for test and development.
Shekhar Dasgupta, president and COO of Solix Technologies, said, “Solix EDMS database archiving provides enterprises the means to optimize application performance, while retaining historical data for long term retention needs. Solix EDMS Secure Test & Development helps DBAs to create rapid database subsets for test and development while secure sensitive data in these non-production copies”.
Using Solix EDMS, Forbes automated the process for archiving and purging of historical data from 16 modules of Oracle E-Business Suite, and creates rapid and secure subsets.
Post-implementation, the company benefited from significant improvements in application performance, gains in DBA productivity, and faster backup and recovery.
Solix Technologies Joins SNIA
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider