Ford Inks New AMS Deal
Auto giant - Ford, is looking at leveraging IT to streamline its business processes. It has signed a new deal with Geometric. Under this new agreement, Geometric will provide application management services (AMS) to Ford for production support of its engineering applications suite.
The management services will cover issue analysis, investigation, resolution, code fix, software vendor coordination, testing, packaging, validation, and global release at various Ford Consumer Business Groups.
Geometric’s new development center in Chennai will address Ford’s ramp up demands, and host the necessary training programs for the engagement.
Ford has a six-year long relationship with Geometric. Currently, Ford houses around 100 Geometric engineers at its Dearborn facility (USA) and the Ford Technology Services center in India. These teams provide support to various projects in the PLM space.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- How UP Dial 100 Is Changing the Way Police Do Business
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- How Digital Is Transforming Child Healthcare
- How The Automotive Industry Is Leveraging Cloud Computing
- Poor Cybersecurity Hygiene Leads To Greater Risks: Study