Ford Inks New AMS Deal
Auto giant - Ford, is looking at leveraging IT to streamline its business processes. It has signed a new deal with Geometric. Under this new agreement, Geometric will provide application management services (AMS) to Ford for production support of its engineering applications suite.
The management services will cover issue analysis, investigation, resolution, code fix, software vendor coordination, testing, packaging, validation, and global release at various Ford Consumer Business Groups.
Geometric’s new development center in Chennai will address Ford’s ramp up demands, and host the necessary training programs for the engagement.
Ford has a six-year long relationship with Geometric. Currently, Ford houses around 100 Geometric engineers at its Dearborn facility (USA) and the Ford Technology Services center in India. These teams provide support to various projects in the PLM space.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT