Fortinet appoints new head to drive wireless business
Fortinet has recently appointed Jason Nadar as the National Sales Manager for Wireless Technologies in India and SAARC. This appointment is a key prong of Fortinet’s strategy to increase its share in the Wireless Appliances market in India, according to a company statement.
Fortinet offers solutions in wireless LAN security by unifying the LAN connectivity and security for both wired and wireless networks.
“As more enterprises embrace BYOD (Bring-your-own-Device), a clear opportunity has emerged for an end-to-end security provider like Fortinet to take a larger slice of the wireless pie. We are delighted to be able to bring on board a domain expert like Nadar to lead our regional teams in expanding our OEM partnerships with telcos and MSSP partners, enabling enterprises and SMBs easier access to our cutting edge wireless solutions,” said Vishak Raman, Fortinet’s Senior Regional Director for India & SAARC.
With nearly two decades of experience in the industry, Nadar has held various senior positions at Aruba Networks, 3Com, Ingram Micro and Frontier. He has a valuable network of industry contacts and thorough knowledge of sales, channel and support functions in the wireless and security spaces.
According to Nadar, wireless is the most exciting space to be at present and the company’s fastest growing business area. “There’s a clear market trend for a unified security and management approach towards wired and wireless networks, and this represents a tremendous opportunity for us to bring powerful, versatile and cost-effective solutions to enterprises across the region,” he said.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise