Fortinet appoints new head to drive wireless business
Fortinet has recently appointed Jason Nadar as the National Sales Manager for Wireless Technologies in India and SAARC. This appointment is a key prong of Fortinet’s strategy to increase its share in the Wireless Appliances market in India, according to a company statement.
Fortinet offers solutions in wireless LAN security by unifying the LAN connectivity and security for both wired and wireless networks.
“As more enterprises embrace BYOD (Bring-your-own-Device), a clear opportunity has emerged for an end-to-end security provider like Fortinet to take a larger slice of the wireless pie. We are delighted to be able to bring on board a domain expert like Nadar to lead our regional teams in expanding our OEM partnerships with telcos and MSSP partners, enabling enterprises and SMBs easier access to our cutting edge wireless solutions,” said Vishak Raman, Fortinet’s Senior Regional Director for India & SAARC.
With nearly two decades of experience in the industry, Nadar has held various senior positions at Aruba Networks, 3Com, Ingram Micro and Frontier. He has a valuable network of industry contacts and thorough knowledge of sales, channel and support functions in the wireless and security spaces.
According to Nadar, wireless is the most exciting space to be at present and the company’s fastest growing business area. “There’s a clear market trend for a unified security and management approach towards wired and wireless networks, and this represents a tremendous opportunity for us to bring powerful, versatile and cost-effective solutions to enterprises across the region,” he said.
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Digital Transformation: 7 Things CIOs Must Remember
- How Big Data Can Combat Child Trafficking
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation