Fortinet Dishes Out More Solutions For SMBs
Fortinet has introduced five new network security solutions targeted primarily at the SMB segment.
The new A-series products include the FortiGate-100A, 200A and the 300A systems, specifically designed for SMBs, remote offices, retail stores and broadband telecommuter sites, while the FortiGate-400A and 500A systems is aimed at mid-sized enterprises.
The 100A and 200A systems feature dual WAN link support for redundant Internet connections, apart from an integrated four-port switch that gives networked devices a direct connection, eliminating the need for an external hub or switch.
Meanwhile the 300A systems feature six independent interfaces for flexible deployment scenarios, of which two support Gigabit Ethernet, and can support dual WAN link for redundant Internet connections.
The FortiGate solutions are currently available for order and will ship in mid-November.
Fortinet’s claim to fame is that it’s the only provider of ASIC-accelerated, network-based antivirus firewall systems for real-time network protection.
- Poor Cybersecurity Hygiene Leads To Greater Risks: Study
- CISO Should Prioritize Biz Functions Besides Security
- Botnet Attacks Witnessed Steady Rise In India In 2016: Fortinet
- 5 Rules For CXOs To Prevent Ransomware
- IoT, Cloud Key Targets For Cyber Criminals: Fortinet
- Security Is No Longer Just CIOs' Headache
- Simplicity, The Key To Secure Complex Networked Environments
- CISOs Must Invest In New Cyber Security Tools To Mitigate Risks: Study
- Fortinet Boosts India Presence With Investments In R&D
- Cisco, Fortinet Issue Security Advisories To Counter NSA Malware