Fortinet Enhances Its Logging & Reporting Systems
Fortinet, a provider of network-based, anti-virus firewall systems today announced new capabilities across its FortiLog family of logging and reporting appliances with FortiLog v1.6, the next version of its firmware.
FortiLog v1.6 firmware gives enterprises a comprehensive view of their security environment with more than 140 reports and advanced logging to help meet regulatory compliance
The system is built on a new graphical profile-based reporting architecture that helps streamline report creation, standardization and generation. It also now supports multi-vendor devices - providing a single source for IT administrators to gather, correlate, analyze and store event data from across their network security architecture.
FortiLog systems, which also support RAID-based storage, provide administrators with the comprehensive information needed to determine security threats and quickly act on network security vulnerabilities and meet governmental regulations regarding compliance, disclosure and privacy.
FortiLog systems utilize an easy-to-use Web interface that provides administrators with a single, centralized view of network utilization and Web, mail, FTP and attack activity.
Version 1.6 is available immediately on Fortinet’s FortiLog-100, 400 and 800 systems.
- How To Prepare For Internet of Medical Things Threats
- Poor Cybersecurity Hygiene Leads To Greater Risks: Study
- CISO Should Prioritize Biz Functions Besides Security
- Botnet Attacks Witnessed Steady Rise In India In 2016: Fortinet
- 5 Rules For CXOs To Prevent Ransomware
- IoT, Cloud Key Targets For Cyber Criminals: Fortinet
- Security Is No Longer Just CIOs' Headache
- Simplicity, The Key To Secure Complex Networked Environments
- CISOs Must Invest In New Cyber Security Tools To Mitigate Risks: Study
- Fortinet Boosts India Presence With Investments In R&D