Fortinet Enters Indian Network Protection Domain
Large enterprises and service providers looking for an integrated network protection solution, now have an option with Fortinet, which established its India office in Bangalore this month.
The Sunnyvale, California based company’s claim to fame is its FortiGate series of appliances that integrate firewall, VPN, intrusion detection, traffic shaping, anti-virus and content filtering in a single box.
According to the company, this amalgamation of what used to be disparate features before, without any loss in network performance, is possible because unlike other integrated solutions, the FortiGate series are based on ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit).
The company is currently in the process of appointing large system integrators, service providers and select large channel partners in the country to push its products. FortiGate’s line of products are expected to be priced between US $1,000 to $70,000.
- How To Prepare For Internet of Medical Things Threats
- Poor Cybersecurity Hygiene Leads To Greater Risks: Study
- CISO Should Prioritize Biz Functions Besides Security
- Botnet Attacks Witnessed Steady Rise In India In 2016: Fortinet
- 5 Rules For CXOs To Prevent Ransomware
- IoT, Cloud Key Targets For Cyber Criminals: Fortinet
- Security Is No Longer Just CIOs' Headache
- Simplicity, The Key To Secure Complex Networked Environments
- CISOs Must Invest In New Cyber Security Tools To Mitigate Risks: Study
- Fortinet Boosts India Presence With Investments In R&D