Fortinet Joins Microsoft's SecureIT Alliance
Fortinet - a provider of unified threat management (UTM) solutions has become the newest member of the SecureIT Alliance. The SecureIT Alliance are partners who develop security solutions for the Microsoft platform.
The SecureIT Alliance is a web-enabled collaboration forum between partners to help members build security solutions. It provides a forum through which members receive information from Microsoft, and collaborates on issues like secure-code best practices, interoperability, and integration of products and services.
“As a multi-threat security leader, Fortinet is a welcomed addition to the SecureIT Alliance,” says Gerry Albert, Microsoft, Director, SecureIT Alliance.
“With its global FortiGuard Network of security researchers, Fortinet provides an additional level of security expertise and solutions that will benefit both industry collaborators and IT professionals who rely on the Alliance to drive development and decision-making,” adds Albert.
“As hackers become craftier, security companies must become more innovative in terms of thwarting attacker advances,” said Richard Stiennon, chief marketing officer, Fortinet.
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies