Fortinet Joins Microsoft's SecureIT Alliance
Fortinet - a provider of unified threat management (UTM) solutions has become the newest member of the SecureIT Alliance. The SecureIT Alliance are partners who develop security solutions for the Microsoft platform.
The SecureIT Alliance is a web-enabled collaboration forum between partners to help members build security solutions. It provides a forum through which members receive information from Microsoft, and collaborates on issues like secure-code best practices, interoperability, and integration of products and services.
“As a multi-threat security leader, Fortinet is a welcomed addition to the SecureIT Alliance,” says Gerry Albert, Microsoft, Director, SecureIT Alliance.
“With its global FortiGuard Network of security researchers, Fortinet provides an additional level of security expertise and solutions that will benefit both industry collaborators and IT professionals who rely on the Alliance to drive development and decision-making,” adds Albert.
“As hackers become craftier, security companies must become more innovative in terms of thwarting attacker advances,” said Richard Stiennon, chief marketing officer, Fortinet.
- Poor Router Security Makes Indians Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- 96 pc of Firms Experienced At Least One Severe Exploit, Says Study