Fortinet Joins Microsoft's SecureIT Alliance
Fortinet - a provider of unified threat management (UTM) solutions has become the newest member of the SecureIT Alliance. The SecureIT Alliance are partners who develop security solutions for the Microsoft platform.
The SecureIT Alliance is a web-enabled collaboration forum between partners to help members build security solutions. It provides a forum through which members receive information from Microsoft, and collaborates on issues like secure-code best practices, interoperability, and integration of products and services.
“As a multi-threat security leader, Fortinet is a welcomed addition to the SecureIT Alliance,” says Gerry Albert, Microsoft, Director, SecureIT Alliance.
“With its global FortiGuard Network of security researchers, Fortinet provides an additional level of security expertise and solutions that will benefit both industry collaborators and IT professionals who rely on the Alliance to drive development and decision-making,” adds Albert.
“As hackers become craftier, security companies must become more innovative in terms of thwarting attacker advances,” said Richard Stiennon, chief marketing officer, Fortinet.
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- LinkedIn Launches ‘Scheduler’ Feature To Ease Hiring Process
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure