Fortinet Joins Microsoft's SecureIT Alliance
Fortinet - a provider of unified threat management (UTM) solutions has become the newest member of the SecureIT Alliance. The SecureIT Alliance are partners who develop security solutions for the Microsoft platform.
The SecureIT Alliance is a web-enabled collaboration forum between partners to help members build security solutions. It provides a forum through which members receive information from Microsoft, and collaborates on issues like secure-code best practices, interoperability, and integration of products and services.
“As a multi-threat security leader, Fortinet is a welcomed addition to the SecureIT Alliance,” says Gerry Albert, Microsoft, Director, SecureIT Alliance.
“With its global FortiGuard Network of security researchers, Fortinet provides an additional level of security expertise and solutions that will benefit both industry collaborators and IT professionals who rely on the Alliance to drive development and decision-making,” adds Albert.
“As hackers become craftier, security companies must become more innovative in terms of thwarting attacker advances,” said Richard Stiennon, chief marketing officer, Fortinet.
- Despite Potential, AI Has Many Issues To Be Sorted
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study