Fortinet Joins Microsoft's SecureIT Alliance
Fortinet - a provider of unified threat management (UTM) solutions has become the newest member of the SecureIT Alliance. The SecureIT Alliance are partners who develop security solutions for the Microsoft platform.
The SecureIT Alliance is a web-enabled collaboration forum between partners to help members build security solutions. It provides a forum through which members receive information from Microsoft, and collaborates on issues like secure-code best practices, interoperability, and integration of products and services.
“As a multi-threat security leader, Fortinet is a welcomed addition to the SecureIT Alliance,” says Gerry Albert, Microsoft, Director, SecureIT Alliance.
“With its global FortiGuard Network of security researchers, Fortinet provides an additional level of security expertise and solutions that will benefit both industry collaborators and IT professionals who rely on the Alliance to drive development and decision-making,” adds Albert.
“As hackers become craftier, security companies must become more innovative in terms of thwarting attacker advances,” said Richard Stiennon, chief marketing officer, Fortinet.
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)