Fortinet positioned in leaders quadrant for UTM
Network security provider and unified threat management (UTM) solutions provider, Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) has been positioned in the leaders quadrant of the ‘Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management‘ report by Gartner (NYSE:IT). Fortinet is recognized for both its ‘completeness of vision’ and ‘ability to execute’ based on evaluation of its FortiGate multi-threat security appliances, informed the company.
“We believe that our position as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management is further testament to our steadfast commitment to innovation, as well as meeting the evolving security requirements of all-sized enterprises, telecommunication carriers and service providers,” remarked Ken Xie, founder, president and CEO of Fortinet.
Also, as the report’s authors stated that,“Vendors in this quadrant lead the market in offering new safeguarding features, and in enabling customers to deploy them inexpensively without significantly affecting the end-user experience or increasing staffing burdens.”
About the FortiGate systems, the company stated, that these are ASIC-accelerated security appliances that integrate core security and network functionalities including firewall, SSL and IPSec VPN, antivirus, intrusion prevention, Web filtering, antispam, application control, data loss prevention, SSL traffic inspection and WAN optimization.
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Deep Learning To Spur Fraud Predictions By 2019
- Affiliate Marketing 101 – The What, Why and How
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Poor Cybersecurity Hygiene Leads To Greater Risks: Study
- Indian Firms Need To Improve Their IT Security Posture: Gartner
- Key Cyber Security Initiatives for Indian Enterprises: Gartner
- How Businesses Can Overcome 3 Key Challenges Of AI
- Cloud To Spur IT Spending In The Enterprise By 2017-End