Fortinet positioned in leaders quadrant for UTM
Network security provider and unified threat management (UTM) solutions provider, Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) has been positioned in the leaders quadrant of the ‘Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management‘ report by Gartner (NYSE:IT). Fortinet is recognized for both its ‘completeness of vision’ and ‘ability to execute’ based on evaluation of its FortiGate multi-threat security appliances, informed the company.
“We believe that our position as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management is further testament to our steadfast commitment to innovation, as well as meeting the evolving security requirements of all-sized enterprises, telecommunication carriers and service providers,” remarked Ken Xie, founder, president and CEO of Fortinet.
Also, as the report’s authors stated that,“Vendors in this quadrant lead the market in offering new safeguarding features, and in enabling customers to deploy them inexpensively without significantly affecting the end-user experience or increasing staffing burdens.”
About the FortiGate systems, the company stated, that these are ASIC-accelerated security appliances that integrate core security and network functionalities including firewall, SSL and IPSec VPN, antivirus, intrusion prevention, Web filtering, antispam, application control, data loss prevention, SSL traffic inspection and WAN optimization.
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- AI Interest Among CIOs Is Huge, But Deployment Is Low
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics
- HP Leads In The Declining Global PC Market: Research
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- 10 Ways CEOs Can Fund Digital Initiatives
- APAC CIOs Leading Adoption of Disruptive Technologies: Gartner