Fortinet positioned in leaders quadrant for UTM
Network security provider and unified threat management (UTM) solutions provider, Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) has been positioned in the leaders quadrant of the ‘Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management‘ report by Gartner (NYSE:IT). Fortinet is recognized for both its ‘completeness of vision’ and ‘ability to execute’ based on evaluation of its FortiGate multi-threat security appliances, informed the company.
“We believe that our position as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management is further testament to our steadfast commitment to innovation, as well as meeting the evolving security requirements of all-sized enterprises, telecommunication carriers and service providers,” remarked Ken Xie, founder, president and CEO of Fortinet.
Also, as the report’s authors stated that,“Vendors in this quadrant lead the market in offering new safeguarding features, and in enabling customers to deploy them inexpensively without significantly affecting the end-user experience or increasing staffing burdens.”
About the FortiGate systems, the company stated, that these are ASIC-accelerated security appliances that integrate core security and network functionalities including firewall, SSL and IPSec VPN, antivirus, intrusion prevention, Web filtering, antispam, application control, data loss prevention, SSL traffic inspection and WAN optimization.
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- 96 pc of Firms Experienced At Least One Severe Exploit, Says Study
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- Here's How Compliance Violation Leads To High Attrition
- Why Not Work With A Bot In Future?
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- 5G To Pave Way For Self-driving Cars' Safety: Gartner