Fortinet to acquire Coyote Point
Fortinet today announced that it has entered into a merger agreement to acquire Coyote Point Systems, Inc., a privately-held provider of enterprise-class application delivery, load balancing and acceleration solutions.
“This acquisition will complement our network security strategy and allow the company and our channel partners to further deliver on our vision of providing security into the enterprise,” said Ken Xie, founder, president and CEO, Fortinet.
“While Coyote Point has built a loyal customer base, there has always been a trade off around resources,” said Bill Kish, CEO and founder of Coyote Point.
No immediate changes will be made to Coyote Point product offerings, customer support and channel programs or any existing Application Delivery Controller (ADC) products that Fortinet markets. Future products and solution offerings will be announced upon their availability.
Coyote Point was founded in 1999 and markets the Equalizer ADC product line. Terms of the acquisition are not being disclosed; they are not expected to be material to Fortinet’s Q1 operating results.
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- How Livechat Helps Foodpanda Speed Up Its Delivery