Fortinet to acquire Coyote Point
Fortinet today announced that it has entered into a merger agreement to acquire Coyote Point Systems, Inc., a privately-held provider of enterprise-class application delivery, load balancing and acceleration solutions.
“This acquisition will complement our network security strategy and allow the company and our channel partners to further deliver on our vision of providing security into the enterprise,” said Ken Xie, founder, president and CEO, Fortinet.
“While Coyote Point has built a loyal customer base, there has always been a trade off around resources,” said Bill Kish, CEO and founder of Coyote Point.
No immediate changes will be made to Coyote Point product offerings, customer support and channel programs or any existing Application Delivery Controller (ADC) products that Fortinet markets. Future products and solution offerings will be announced upon their availability.
Coyote Point was founded in 1999 and markets the Equalizer ADC product line. Terms of the acquisition are not being disclosed; they are not expected to be material to Fortinet’s Q1 operating results.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Flash Is Redefining The Way We Travel
- The Evolution Of Computer Science Programs