Fortinet to acquire Coyote Point
Fortinet today announced that it has entered into a merger agreement to acquire Coyote Point Systems, Inc., a privately-held provider of enterprise-class application delivery, load balancing and acceleration solutions.
“This acquisition will complement our network security strategy and allow the company and our channel partners to further deliver on our vision of providing security into the enterprise,” said Ken Xie, founder, president and CEO, Fortinet.
“While Coyote Point has built a loyal customer base, there has always been a trade off around resources,” said Bill Kish, CEO and founder of Coyote Point.
No immediate changes will be made to Coyote Point product offerings, customer support and channel programs or any existing Application Delivery Controller (ADC) products that Fortinet markets. Future products and solution offerings will be announced upon their availability.
Coyote Point was founded in 1999 and markets the Equalizer ADC product line. Terms of the acquisition are not being disclosed; they are not expected to be material to Fortinet’s Q1 operating results.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet
- Robotics In The Years Ahead – The India Story
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Farms of the Future
- Poor Cybersecurity Hygiene Leads To Greater Risks: Study
- Cloud Computing Can Protect Firms Against Cyber Threats: Experts
- Using Inventory Management To Minimize Food Wastage