Fortinet unveils new multi-threat security sys
Fortinet has unveiled two new flagship multi-threat security appliances, which consolidates firewall and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) performance with advanced application-based security protection that is purpose-built for large enterprises.
The new FortiGate-3950B appliance can deliver up to 120 Gbps of low-latency firewall inspection performance to help secure the most demanding enterprise environments, including high-speed data centers and network perimeters. Fortinet also announced the FortiGate-3951B appliance, which incorporates internal storage and can scale up to 100 Gbps of firewall performance.
"The next-generation multi-threat security appliances we’re introducing today continue this tradition by delivering a highly-consolidated solution with groundbreaking security, performance, and scalability that is tailor made for enterprise customers," said Michael Xie, founder, CTO and VP of engineering with Fortinet.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?
- Persistent System’s President Mritunjay Singh Resigns
- Forget Prevention, Firms Struggle To Even Detect Cyber Threats
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- How To Prepare For Internet of Medical Things Threats
- New AI System Can Kill CAPTCHAs, Say Researchers
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- How UP Dial 100 Is Changing the Way Police Do Business
- Deep Learning To Spur Fraud Predictions By 2019