Four Soft Acquires Transaxiom
Four Soft Ltd. (4S) has entered into an agreement to acquire 100% stake of the Denmark based Transaxiom Holding, a provider of transportation and logistics solutions.
The transaction value would be approximately $10 m in a cash and stock deal with payouts happening over the next 3 years based on performance.
The integration will start from 1st of January 2007 and a team has been identified to work on various aspects of the integration process.
The acquisition will add a number of strategic players in the transportation and logistics to the current customer base of 4S. In addition, the merger will augment 4S’s current domain and technology competence to expand global presence in Scandinavia, Australia and Hong Kong markets.
Kal Gangavarapu, COO, Four Soft said, “With acquisition of Transaxiom, our customers will derive greater returns from enhanced global footprint, from Australia to Americas, and business service integrated solutions.”
Joergen W Nielsen, chairman, Transaxiom claims, “The combined entity will have enhanced capability to deliver integrated products and specialized services globally. In addition, the acquisition is exceptional for the logistics solution market as the consolidation will create a unique value proposition to the market and reduce the complexity and fragmentation of solutions used by the customers.”
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Unlocking The Business Value Of Internet of Things [Infographic]
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years