Four Soft Acquires Transaxiom
Four Soft Ltd. (4S) has entered into an agreement to acquire 100% stake of the Denmark based Transaxiom Holding, a provider of transportation and logistics solutions.
The transaction value would be approximately $10 m in a cash and stock deal with payouts happening over the next 3 years based on performance.
The integration will start from 1st of January 2007 and a team has been identified to work on various aspects of the integration process.
The acquisition will add a number of strategic players in the transportation and logistics to the current customer base of 4S. In addition, the merger will augment 4S’s current domain and technology competence to expand global presence in Scandinavia, Australia and Hong Kong markets.
Kal Gangavarapu, COO, Four Soft said, “With acquisition of Transaxiom, our customers will derive greater returns from enhanced global footprint, from Australia to Americas, and business service integrated solutions.”
Joergen W Nielsen, chairman, Transaxiom claims, “The combined entity will have enhanced capability to deliver integrated products and specialized services globally. In addition, the acquisition is exceptional for the logistics solution market as the consolidation will create a unique value proposition to the market and reduce the complexity and fragmentation of solutions used by the customers.”
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Big Data Analytics Firm Dataiku Expands Into Asia Pacific
- Tackling Cybersecurity In The Digital Age