Four Soft Gets IBM SOA Certification
The software products - 4S eLog (warehouse management) and 4S eTrans (freight and transportation management), were integrated by using BPEL and business integration tools such as IBM WebSphere Integration Developer and WebSphere Process Server, according to a press statement.
The catalog is a single, comprehensive online directory of reusable SOA content from IBM and IBM SOA business partners. It has three levels namely — Connect, Exploit, and Extend. Four Soft has been certified for the Exploit criteria.
The certification will enable interoperability between eLog and eTrans, and also with third party applications. It will provide comprehensive framework to integrate business applications in a changing business environment, enabling reuse of the legacy assets and investment protection.
Mahaboob Hussain, VP (technology and process) of Four Soft said, “Our software applications are built on J2EE platform, are Web-centric, component-based and deliver business solutions for supply chain management players.”
Four Soft Strengthens Management
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Chatbots: The Future Of Business Engagement
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise