Four Soft Gets IBM SOA Certification
The software products - 4S eLog (warehouse management) and 4S eTrans (freight and transportation management), were integrated by using BPEL and business integration tools such as IBM WebSphere Integration Developer and WebSphere Process Server, according to a press statement.
The catalog is a single, comprehensive online directory of reusable SOA content from IBM and IBM SOA business partners. It has three levels namely — Connect, Exploit, and Extend. Four Soft has been certified for the Exploit criteria.
The certification will enable interoperability between eLog and eTrans, and also with third party applications. It will provide comprehensive framework to integrate business applications in a changing business environment, enabling reuse of the legacy assets and investment protection.
Mahaboob Hussain, VP (technology and process) of Four Soft said, “Our software applications are built on J2EE platform, are Web-centric, component-based and deliver business solutions for supply chain management players.”
Four Soft Strengthens Management
- Digital Transformation A Myth Without Good Software Usability
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy