Four Soft Gets IBM SOA Certification
The software products - 4S eLog (warehouse management) and 4S eTrans (freight and transportation management), were integrated by using BPEL and business integration tools such as IBM WebSphere Integration Developer and WebSphere Process Server, according to a press statement.
The catalog is a single, comprehensive online directory of reusable SOA content from IBM and IBM SOA business partners. It has three levels namely — Connect, Exploit, and Extend. Four Soft has been certified for the Exploit criteria.
The certification will enable interoperability between eLog and eTrans, and also with third party applications. It will provide comprehensive framework to integrate business applications in a changing business environment, enabling reuse of the legacy assets and investment protection.
Mahaboob Hussain, VP (technology and process) of Four Soft said, “Our software applications are built on J2EE platform, are Web-centric, component-based and deliver business solutions for supply chain management players.”
Four Soft Strengthens Management
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- eSIM And Soft SIM: A New Era For The Mobile Ecosystem?
- Realizing Zen in Business
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Why Background Checks Are Vital To Business Success
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Role Of Investment Bankers For A Successful M&A Deal
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study