Four Soft Gets IBM SOA Certification
The software products - 4S eLog (warehouse management) and 4S eTrans (freight and transportation management), were integrated by using BPEL and business integration tools such as IBM WebSphere Integration Developer and WebSphere Process Server, according to a press statement.
The catalog is a single, comprehensive online directory of reusable SOA content from IBM and IBM SOA business partners. It has three levels namely — Connect, Exploit, and Extend. Four Soft has been certified for the Exploit criteria.
The certification will enable interoperability between eLog and eTrans, and also with third party applications. It will provide comprehensive framework to integrate business applications in a changing business environment, enabling reuse of the legacy assets and investment protection.
Mahaboob Hussain, VP (technology and process) of Four Soft said, “Our software applications are built on J2EE platform, are Web-centric, component-based and deliver business solutions for supply chain management players.”
Four Soft Strengthens Management
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud