Four Soft partners with Suzuyo
Four Soft, a provider of software solutions for the logistics and transportation industry recently partnered with Suzuyo System Technology, a group company of the Suzuyo Group, a logistics groups. This partnership is expected to strengthen Four Soft’s focus on the Japanese market in its core businesses.
“The complexity of the supply chains Japanese companies face – with their mix of overseas and domestic production and distribution requirements – makes our focus on Japan both compelling and challenging. We look forward to combining with Suzuyo, an eminently suitable partner, in addressing these challenges,” remarked Rakesh Kumar Munigala, vice president and head, Asia, Four Soft.
Suzuyo is a provider of a wide variety of logistics services to shippers. Its partnership with Four Soft signals its commitment to leverage the power of IT based solutions to significantly enhance the already high quality of the services it provides these customers, informed Foursoft.
“There is an enormous surge in IT infrastructure investment across Japanese companies in their quest to maintain and enhance their competitiveness. This has been particularly strong in the areas of logistics and transportation. We are confident that the synergies that exist between Suzuyo and Four Soft can be deployed on behalf of both our existing and prospective customers to help them achieve this quest,” commented Akihisa Nakayama, CEO, Suzuyo System Technology.
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Blockchain Projects To Lose Much Gleam By 2025: GlobalData
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study