Four Soft partners with Suzuyo
Four Soft, a provider of software solutions for the logistics and transportation industry recently partnered with Suzuyo System Technology, a group company of the Suzuyo Group, a logistics groups. This partnership is expected to strengthen Four Soft’s focus on the Japanese market in its core businesses.
“The complexity of the supply chains Japanese companies face – with their mix of overseas and domestic production and distribution requirements – makes our focus on Japan both compelling and challenging. We look forward to combining with Suzuyo, an eminently suitable partner, in addressing these challenges,” remarked Rakesh Kumar Munigala, vice president and head, Asia, Four Soft.
Suzuyo is a provider of a wide variety of logistics services to shippers. Its partnership with Four Soft signals its commitment to leverage the power of IT based solutions to significantly enhance the already high quality of the services it provides these customers, informed Foursoft.
“There is an enormous surge in IT infrastructure investment across Japanese companies in their quest to maintain and enhance their competitiveness. This has been particularly strong in the areas of logistics and transportation. We are confident that the synergies that exist between Suzuyo and Four Soft can be deployed on behalf of both our existing and prospective customers to help them achieve this quest,” commented Akihisa Nakayama, CEO, Suzuyo System Technology.
- Top Tech Brands With A Strong Focus On Their Own E-Commerce Website
- How Make in India Can Lead The World With Disruptive Innovation
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- When Alibaba's Jack Ma Retires To Focus On Philanthropy, Education
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn