Four Soft signs new deal with Alba Wheels Up
Four Soft (4S), a software solutions provider for logistics and transportation industry has announced that it has won a new deal from Alba Wheels Up International, Inc., one of the premier customs house broker and industry leading freight forwarder to implement its order management system ‘4S Visilog’, global freight forwarding application ‘4S eTrans’ and global customs compliance solution ‘4S eCustoms’ across multiple locations in USA and Hong Kong.
As per the contract 4S Visilog will be rolled out initially with integration to 4S eTrans at multiple locations of Alba wheels. This contract has been executed through Four Soft USA Inc., which is a subsidiary of Four Soft Limited, India.
4S eCustoms is an integrated global solution for customs compliance integrating multiple country customs brokerage into one framework. Regional players can still opt for only one module like US customs. With the addition of US imports, 4S will be the largest licensed software provider for customs compliance with a significant percentage of world transactions being processed through 4S systems.
Salvatore Stile II, CEO and President, Alba Wheels Up International Inc., said, “We reviewed number of software systems in the industry before we chose Four Soft. Four Soft solutions are definitely a great fit to our current and future demands as we plan for a dynamic and rapid growth in the freight forwarding and customs brokerage industry.”
“We also have a strong customs framework for India, Canada and Europe. On completion of US Customs we will have potential coverage of 65 percent of the global trade,” said Rajshekhar Roy, CEO, Four Soft Limited.
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions
- Women Hold Just One in Five Sales Leadership Positions
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game