Francois Barrault Resigns from BT
Fran ois Barrault joined communications solutions provider - BT, in 2004 as head of BT International with responsibility for BT Global Services’ non-UK operations. He became Chief Executive of BT Global Services and a BT Group board member in April 2007.
Under Barrault, BT Global Services had established operations in 170 countries around the world, winning major contracts as a networked IT services provider. With his resignation, Hanif Lalani, currently group finance director, has been chosen to take over as chief executive of BT Global Services. Hanif joined the BT board as chief finance director in 2005. Prior to this he has served in various positions within the company, including a stint as the chief executive of BT Northern Ireland.
The company has also announced the appointment of Ray Leclercq as CFO of BT Global Services. Leclercq will report to Hanif. The elevation of Hanif to the post of chief executive has left the post of group finance director vacant for the time being. The company has said that it will announce an appointment soon.
BT Expands Service Offerings in India
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Flash Is Redefining The Way We Travel