Francois Barrault Resigns from BT
Fran ois Barrault joined communications solutions provider - BT, in 2004 as head of BT International with responsibility for BT Global Services’ non-UK operations. He became Chief Executive of BT Global Services and a BT Group board member in April 2007.
Under Barrault, BT Global Services had established operations in 170 countries around the world, winning major contracts as a networked IT services provider. With his resignation, Hanif Lalani, currently group finance director, has been chosen to take over as chief executive of BT Global Services. Hanif joined the BT board as chief finance director in 2005. Prior to this he has served in various positions within the company, including a stint as the chief executive of BT Northern Ireland.
The company has also announced the appointment of Ray Leclercq as CFO of BT Global Services. Leclercq will report to Hanif. The elevation of Hanif to the post of chief executive has left the post of group finance director vacant for the time being. The company has said that it will announce an appointment soon.
BT Expands Service Offerings in India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Blockchain Revolutionizing Global Media Entertainment Industry
- How UST Global Tackles Cyber Threats Head-On
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments