Francois Barrault Resigns from BT
Fran ois Barrault joined communications solutions provider - BT, in 2004 as head of BT International with responsibility for BT Global Services’ non-UK operations. He became Chief Executive of BT Global Services and a BT Group board member in April 2007.
Under Barrault, BT Global Services had established operations in 170 countries around the world, winning major contracts as a networked IT services provider. With his resignation, Hanif Lalani, currently group finance director, has been chosen to take over as chief executive of BT Global Services. Hanif joined the BT board as chief finance director in 2005. Prior to this he has served in various positions within the company, including a stint as the chief executive of BT Northern Ireland.
The company has also announced the appointment of Ray Leclercq as CFO of BT Global Services. Leclercq will report to Hanif. The elevation of Hanif to the post of chief executive has left the post of group finance director vacant for the time being. The company has said that it will announce an appointment soon.
BT Expands Service Offerings in India
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Govts Exploring Blockchain To Boost Fintech Innovation