Friday Frenzy: HP raises offer to $2 billion
HP has, unsurprisingly, put in an improvised bid for 3Par. The IT giant has put in a new $30 per share in cash, or an enterprise value of $2.0 billion offer for the storage company. Seems the ball’s back in Dell’s court.
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?