Friday Frenzy: HP raises offer to $2 billion
HP has, unsurprisingly, put in an improvised bid for 3Par. The IT giant has put in a new $30 per share in cash, or an enterprise value of $2.0 billion offer for the storage company. Seems the ball’s back in Dell’s court.
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?