Frost & Sullivan To Honor Biz Leaders For Digital Innovation
Frost & Sullivan will host its 2017 India Digital Transformation Awards, previously known as India ICT Awards, on 15 June with a gala awards banquet at ITC Maratha, Mumbai.
The annual awards program is in its 15th consecutive year and is one of the most sought-after business accolades. It seeks to recognize companies and individuals who have pushed the boundaries of excellence, rising above the competition and achieving success using digital technologies in the Indian market.
With CXOToday and Channel Times, among others, as media partners, the awards program will have four categories and 32 awards, identified and selected by a distinguished jury panel. The categories are: Enterprise Infrastructure, Emerging Software Products and IT Services, Enterprise Telecom Services, and Mobile & Wireless.
Benoy C.S., Director & Business Unit Head, Digital Transformation (ICT) Practice, Frost & Sullivan - Middle East, North Africa & South Asia speaking of the awards said, “The interplay between cloud computing, mobility, big data and the internet of things is rapidly accelerating the pace of digital transformation across all industries. It is fundamentally changing the way we do businesses and it is transforming not only the industries themselves but also societies and economies.”
“We are excited to be hosting the annual awards for the 15th time as these awards play an important role in identifying and recognizing best practices by ICT players in India. We hope that this recognition will help ICT firms to continue to push the boundaries of excellence,” he said.
The selection process involves a rigorous assessment methodology followed by a complete study of the shortlisted companies based on current actual market performance indicators. Judging criteria include such categories as revenue growth, market share, leadership, innovation, breadth of products and solutions, customer acquisitions, market strategy, efficacy of innovation process, product service value, and product service and positioning.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Open Source Turns 20: Digital India Sets To Gain
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?