Frost & Sullivan To Honor Ace CXOs In India
Frost & Sullivan will host its prestigious India ICT Awards, now in its 13th consecutive year, which will recognize exemplary, innovative, and visionary companies and individuals in the Indian ICT industry. The awards ceremony will be held at the inaugural edition of the “Digital Enterprise Transformation Summit 2015” to be held on June 18, 2015 at Le Meridien, Delhi. Eminent personalities from the Indian ICT industry, including investors, venture capitalists, and members of industry associations will be a part of this awards banquet.
Frost & Sullivan analysts conduct a detailed research and assessment on market performance of companies, and table the findings, along with recommendations and justifications. The award recipients are finalized after an independent panel of judges deliberates on the Frost & Sullivan findings. A rigorous measurement-based methodology is utilized to select recipients in each category. The measurement parameters applied to conduct the comprehensive study of each nominated company on actual market performance indicators include,
- Revenue growth
- Market share in specific category and growth in market share
- Demonstrated leadership in new product introduction and innovation
- Breadth of products and solutions
- Product service and positioning
- Major customer acquisitions
- Business/market strategy
- Efficacy of innovation process
- Product service value
Talking about the awards, Benoy CS, Director, ICT Practice, Frost & Sullivan said, “Over the years, these awards have become one of the most prestigious and sought after awards in the industry. Its key differentiating factors include carefully designed evaluation framework, thorough research for each award category, and a renowned jury comprising the most eminent and experienced CIOs to select the winners.
Apart from bringing industry recognition, these awards also provide various benefits to recipient companies through enhanced visibility of their products/services, increased value to PR and marketing efforts, boost to employee morale and investor relations, and reinforced positive client relationships.” This year, a total of 29 awards will be conferred under different categories like enterprise infrastructure, emerging software products and IT services, enterprise telecom services, and mobile and wireless. The Media Partners for the awards are CIOL, Communications Today, CXO Today, PC Quest, and Telecom Watch.
The Digital Enterprise Transformation Summit will allow business leaders, analysts, and experts to explore the possible opportunities in digital transformation and means to address the challenges in areas such as cloud, social, analytics, marketing automation, mobility, and collaboration.
The summit will also have insightful keynote presentations on the roadmap for next generation IT automation in enterprises, and include collaborative panel discussions on the significance of cloud computing and leveraging advanced analytics to derive insights on customer engagement.
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy