Fujitsu To Help Businesses With Customer Centric Marketing
Fujitsu has just launched new solutions to help businesses formulate real-time marketing strategies. The new solutions called CX360 solution and eXperience Data Platform (XDP) are designed to help in real-time focused marketing through data integration for customers for a variety of consulting services, and will also help businesses
The initial roll out of the XDP will take place in Japan from November 4, 2016. As per details, Fujitsu will offer consulting services and related solutions built around XDP, structured as FUJITSU Digital Marketing Platform CX360, to help businesses make the best approach to each individual customer, and contribute to helping companies become more competitive and transform their business operations.
The CX360 offers some distinct value propositions, or services for the future clients:
Digital Marketing Consulting
Integrating information about customers held both inside and outside the company for use in marketing activities requires establishing objective-based strategy formulation and benchmarks for implementing PDCA. Fujitsu’s marketing consultants, trained in using data, help businesses develop more sophisticated digital marketing efforts, such as by formulating marketing strategies, setting KPIs, and implementing and optimizing the operating methods of their marketing solutions. Among the consulting sector features:
- Designing entire processes and systems; from the customer point of contact to operations, systems, and data Ordinarily, a customer-journey map, which shows a customer’s set of buying habits as a time series, would be used to design the ideal customer point of contact, but the supporting operations or systems often lag behind, hindering further implementation.
Fujitsu provides customer point of contact design that can be executed, covering everything from designing the customer experience to the supporting operations and systems.- Selection from among the most suitable and extensive range of approach methods Customers can choose the consulting method that is best for them, depending on the availability of data for analysis and objectives, such as reviewing operating processes, improving practices, or designing marketing scenarios. For the customer journey, as well, Fujitsu has prepared three types of approaches, including issue improvement, setting goals, and analyzing customers.
The next part of their offering is the XDP (eXperience Data Platform), which brings along several features as well.
1) Extensive menu of options to enable customer-centric digital marketing: This helps in deploying and putting digital marketing to use is provided with a range of options, including data connectors to realize customer-centric data integration, universal data hubs, marketing convergence platforms and other essential components, as well as marketing AI containers that use AI technology, and templates that aggregate expertise.
2) Components can be deployed one at a time, enabling quick starts: XDP can be deployed one component at a time. This lets businesses make the most of their existing resources, while deploying only those components they need for customer-centric marketing, so that they can build their platform more quickly.
3) Total support from specialist staff: Fujitsu provides one stop support for using XDP, including everything from planning and operating data-integration platforms to executing programs. Supporting teams are comprised of data engineers with the know-how to plan, build, and operate data-integration platforms developed across a range of industries, such as transportation, retail, automotive and energy, data curators who are analysis specialists and marketing consultants trained in handling data.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018