Fujitsu announces solution to increase efficiency in computing
Computing performance requires speed for various reasons such as validating and exploiting research theories, in speeding up product development through computer-based modeling, and in finding competitive advantages in the market.
Fujitsu today announced a new initiative making it easier than ever for companies to harness the power of High Performance Computing (HPC), with solutions that enable faster product development and accelerated time to market along with an intuitive new user interface.
“Fujitsu HPC Simplicity brings faster, high-end computing within the reach of mid-size and growing companies for the first time. Affordable HPC systems help companies realize their strategic objectives, and the huge computing power means that no data processing or calculation job is too big, or will take too long. Fujitsu offerings enable our customers to increase efficiency and effectiveness of their datacenter infrastructure considerably. We are pleased to be able to offer our world renowned HPC solutions now to customers in India,” said Pallab Talukdar, CEO of Fujitsu India.
Fujitsu HPC Simplicity concept combines the Fujitsu Software HPC Cluster Suite (HCS), an optimized x86 HPC cluster solution based on Fujitsu PRIMERGY servers, with a new graphical user interface-based front end, with a complete HPC cluster and simplified, web-based user experience, while a scalable file system. PRIMERGY provides a complete ecosystem that helps enterprises operate more efficiently and drive down costs.
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- What’s Up With Mid-level IT leaders?
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Nov 6-11)