Fujitsu announces solution to increase efficiency in computing
Computing performance requires speed for various reasons such as validating and exploiting research theories, in speeding up product development through computer-based modeling, and in finding competitive advantages in the market.
Fujitsu today announced a new initiative making it easier than ever for companies to harness the power of High Performance Computing (HPC), with solutions that enable faster product development and accelerated time to market along with an intuitive new user interface.
“Fujitsu HPC Simplicity brings faster, high-end computing within the reach of mid-size and growing companies for the first time. Affordable HPC systems help companies realize their strategic objectives, and the huge computing power means that no data processing or calculation job is too big, or will take too long. Fujitsu offerings enable our customers to increase efficiency and effectiveness of their datacenter infrastructure considerably. We are pleased to be able to offer our world renowned HPC solutions now to customers in India,” said Pallab Talukdar, CEO of Fujitsu India.
Fujitsu HPC Simplicity concept combines the Fujitsu Software HPC Cluster Suite (HCS), an optimized x86 HPC cluster solution based on Fujitsu PRIMERGY servers, with a new graphical user interface-based front end, with a complete HPC cluster and simplified, web-based user experience, while a scalable file system. PRIMERGY provides a complete ecosystem that helps enterprises operate more efficiently and drive down costs.
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Jan 22-26)