Fujitsu Launches Server Hardware for SMEs
Fujitsu announced the PRIMERGY TX100 S1 server for SMEs. The successor to Econel 100 S2 is an affordable PRIMERGY server for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that need an entry-level server to increase their operational efficiency, performance and security.
Now, SMEs can afford to move away from using a PC in combination with an external hard drive for storage and upgrade to a proper business-class server. PRIMERGY TX100 S1 supports EPA guidelines and is compliant with ENERGY STAR 5.0, reducing operating costs and saving energy.
"Many small enterprises today are using a standard PC as their server for cost reasons, believing that they can’t afford a server infrastructure system. However, PCs are not made for continuous operation and companies using this model risk losing their valuable data, along with facing reduced operational efficiency. With the new PRIMERGY TX100 S1, customers can now purchase a cost-efficient and reliable infrastructure that allows them to increase their operational efficiency," said Jens-Peter Seick, SVP of x86 Server Product Unit at Fujitsu Technology.
The TX100 S1 is a dependable server solution for the price of a PC, and provides a reliable infrastructure with up to 4 TB of integrated storage, combined with the performance and data security of RAID 0/1. An optional tape drive for backup and archiving system enables customers to further increase data security and comply with governmental rules and regulations.
It can facilitate companies to improve operational efficiency and performance by centralizing file storage, coordinating print jobs, supporting billing or purchasing applications, and supporting e-mail and Internet server applications.
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)