Fujitsu marks its presence in Bengaluru
Fujitsu, Japanese IT company, will expand its footprint in India by opening a new delivery center in Bengaluru. This initiative is part of the company’s expansion plan to increase its presence in key growth markets and expand its IT services offerings.
With the opening of this center, Fujitsu will now have delivery centers at Pune, Noida, Hyderabad and Bengaluru. The Bengaluru center will serve the IT giant’s clients in industry verticals such as Consumer Packaged Goods, Logistics, Energy & Utilities and Retail.
Referring to Fujitsu’s efforts to integrate operations inside and outside Japan through the introduction of common and globally shared functions, Jack Noble, Executive Vice President at Fujitsu’s Global Business Group commented, “India is a strategic region for us as it is one of our most important global delivery centers. We already have a strong presence in Pune, Noida and Hyderabad, and it was natural for us to expand into Bengaluru. We have a clear drive to leverage our Indian capabilities and resources to drive our global expansion program as we value the professional standards and quality of our Indian teams.”
Rajeev Gupta, President of Fujitsu Consulting India, said, “The creation of new services and businesses in Bengaluru will accelerate the company’s vision for globalization. Fujitsu has a strong Japanese heritage of customer centricity, long-term relationships and quality of service. We will continue this tradition from our new Bengaluru facility as well.”
Fujitsu is a provider of information and communication technology (ICT)-based business solutions for the global marketplace.
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- Incedo Opens Centre of Excellence in Pune
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India