Fujitsu marks its presence in Bengaluru
Fujitsu, Japanese IT company, will expand its footprint in India by opening a new delivery center in Bengaluru. This initiative is part of the company’s expansion plan to increase its presence in key growth markets and expand its IT services offerings.
With the opening of this center, Fujitsu will now have delivery centers at Pune, Noida, Hyderabad and Bengaluru. The Bengaluru center will serve the IT giant’s clients in industry verticals such as Consumer Packaged Goods, Logistics, Energy & Utilities and Retail.
Referring to Fujitsu’s efforts to integrate operations inside and outside Japan through the introduction of common and globally shared functions, Jack Noble, Executive Vice President at Fujitsu’s Global Business Group commented, “India is a strategic region for us as it is one of our most important global delivery centers. We already have a strong presence in Pune, Noida and Hyderabad, and it was natural for us to expand into Bengaluru. We have a clear drive to leverage our Indian capabilities and resources to drive our global expansion program as we value the professional standards and quality of our Indian teams.”
Rajeev Gupta, President of Fujitsu Consulting India, said, “The creation of new services and businesses in Bengaluru will accelerate the company’s vision for globalization. Fujitsu has a strong Japanese heritage of customer centricity, long-term relationships and quality of service. We will continue this tradition from our new Bengaluru facility as well.”
Fujitsu is a provider of information and communication technology (ICT)-based business solutions for the global marketplace.
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- How Livechat Helps Foodpanda Speed Up Its Delivery
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- How Tech Is Opening Myriad Opportunities In Aged Care
- Digiperform Expands In India To Offer Digital Marketing Training
- Smart City Mission Receives Impetus from Tech Giants
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation