Fullerton India Launches Chatbot For Customer Loans
Non-banking financial company, Fullerton India, has launched India’s first robot salesperson- Chatbot Asha. The solution, available initially over Facebook Messenger, will aid Fullerton India’s customers to apply and obtain decisions for their personal loan needs.
Fullerton India’s Asha is a self-learning chatbot and provides an interactive medium for customers with a Facebook Messenger account to apply, structure, submit documentation and receive loan approvals, instantaneously, and without the need to download any additional application, the company said in a statement.
“Fullerton India is passionate about ensuring its customers benefit from a unique and differentiated experience, through their relationship with us, and we have invested in continuously enriching this experience, through better capabilities and leveraging of emerging technologies. Asha, is an important part of this experience, one with tremendous potential, and one we are particularly excited about,” said, Anand Natarajan – Head of Strategy & Business Execution, Fullerton India.
The company also recently announced the launch of Finnovatica - a platform that seeks to nurture innovative ideas in the digital space from talented young minds from 6 premier institutes in the country. The company has also initiated the use of iLabs – a digital system used to induct fresh graduates into the system.
- Build Vs Buy: Data Centres in India
- Lack Of Business Networks Holds Back Women In Tech
- Gender Equality Is An Organizational Imperative: Jaya Jagadish
- Women Leaders Should Challenge The Status Quo: Jaya Jagadish
- Plantronics Appoints Ankur Goel As MD For India & SAARC
- India's Real Money Gaming Market Is Seeing A Paradigm Shift
- India Is Clearly An Emerging Market For Autonomous Cars
- Customer Experience Absent At Board Level, Says Study
- Jio Tops 4G Availability In India, Shows Study
- Top 10 India Predictions On Cloud initiatives By 2023: IDC