Fullerton India Launches Chatbot For Customer Loans
Non-banking financial company, Fullerton India, has launched India’s first robot salesperson- Chatbot Asha. The solution, available initially over Facebook Messenger, will aid Fullerton India’s customers to apply and obtain decisions for their personal loan needs.
Fullerton India’s Asha is a self-learning chatbot and provides an interactive medium for customers with a Facebook Messenger account to apply, structure, submit documentation and receive loan approvals, instantaneously, and without the need to download any additional application, the company said in a statement.
“Fullerton India is passionate about ensuring its customers benefit from a unique and differentiated experience, through their relationship with us, and we have invested in continuously enriching this experience, through better capabilities and leveraging of emerging technologies. Asha, is an important part of this experience, one with tremendous potential, and one we are particularly excited about,” said, Anand Natarajan – Head of Strategy & Business Execution, Fullerton India.
The company also recently announced the launch of Finnovatica - a platform that seeks to nurture innovative ideas in the digital space from talented young minds from 6 premier institutes in the country. The company has also initiated the use of iLabs – a digital system used to induct fresh graduates into the system.
- Unistal Brings Security Solutions For Oil & Gas Enterprises
- Salaries In India To Shoot Up By 10 pc in 2019: Report
- Microsoft's M12 Announces Its First India Investment
- Making Data Hyper-Available To The Multi-Cloud Enterprise
- Smart Speaker Usage Booming in India, Says Study
- What Makes The Smart Home Market So Lucrative In India
- Would Cyber Serenity Soon Be A Thing Of The Past?
- Will Cyber Serenity Soon Be a Thing of the Past?
- At SAP, We Co-Innovate With Our Customers
- B2B E-Commerce: The Big Supply Chain Game