Future Generali Implements Newgen DMS Solutions
Future Generali, India’s total insurance solutions player, has put in place Newgen Software s document management system (DMS) solution based on Newgen OmniDocs to manage new business and policy servicing documents.
Newgen Software is a provider of business process management (BPM) and document management system (DMS) solutions.
With a vast section of the Indian market still relatively uninsured and underinsured, Future Generali sees a huge potential for growth, and the company is looking at technology as a key enabler in achieving its objectives, said Rajeev Shirodkar, chief information officer, Future Generali India Life Insurance.
"Efficient management of documents is one of the critical areas for us in ensuring high standards of customer service, and Newgen s comprehensive DMS solution will enable us to competently manage and monitor our policies," he said.
The DMS is expected to bring about better efficiencies in Future Generali s operations. The solutions will provide a systematic method for scanning, creating, categorizing, storing, locating, and retrieving structured and unstructured documents. The company also expects the solution to yield significant cost benefits in the long run.
Future Generali is a joint venture between India s Future Group and Generali of Italy. It has presence in both the Life and Non-Life areas through Future Generali India Life Insurance and Future Generali India Insurance, respectively.
Currently, Future Generali has 93 branches across 84 cities and over 30,800 licensed advisors. Besides this large network of agents & branches, the insurer also offers its solutions across 176 Future Group malls.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center