Future Group deploys HP Software for advance application testing
Future Value Retail Limited-Technology Services (FVRL-TS), a subsidiary of retail conglomerate Future Group, has deployed HP Software to offer application testing solutions that accelerate the testing and deployment cycle.
Future Group operates in various Indian consumer and home segment and lifestyle markets including Big Bazaar, e-Zone, Central, HomeTown, Brand Factory, Planet Sports and others. Based in Mumbai, FVRL-TS provides business and knowledge process outsourcing services. Among its broad portfolio of offerings, the company provides application testing solutions for Future Retail Limited, Future Lifestyle Fashion Limited and Future Ventures India Limited. However, the current testing processes resulted in lengthy development times for new software applications used for supply chain management, loyalty programs and point of sale.To address this and expand its presence in the worldwide software testing outsourcing market which is expected to reach $50 Billion in 2020, FVRL-TS selected HP Software to automate and optimize its software application testing business. The company integrated HP Quality Center Software, HP LoadRunner, HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and HP WebInspect into its four testing Groups: Automation Testing Group, Performance Testing Group, Test Management Group and Security Testing Group .“Retail organizations want to automate processes in order to stay competitive in today’s environment while retaining and engaging customers,” said Tapan Shah, Practice Head - Testing, FVRL- TS. He said after integrating HP Software’s solutions into our Testing Groups, we have accelerated delivery times and the quality of services offered to our customers, allowing them to automate and innovate faster.”By deploying HP Software, testing cycles were shortened across customers’ applications, resulting in increased user satisfaction across 6000 point of sales terminals in Future Group’s 800 odd stores, said Shah.
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study