Future Group deploys HP Software for advance application testing
Future Value Retail Limited-Technology Services (FVRL-TS), a subsidiary of retail conglomerate Future Group, has deployed HP Software to offer application testing solutions that accelerate the testing and deployment cycle.
Future Group operates in various Indian consumer and home segment and lifestyle markets including Big Bazaar, e-Zone, Central, HomeTown, Brand Factory, Planet Sports and others. Based in Mumbai, FVRL-TS provides business and knowledge process outsourcing services. Among its broad portfolio of offerings, the company provides application testing solutions for Future Retail Limited, Future Lifestyle Fashion Limited and Future Ventures India Limited. However, the current testing processes resulted in lengthy development times for new software applications used for supply chain management, loyalty programs and point of sale.To address this and expand its presence in the worldwide software testing outsourcing market which is expected to reach $50 Billion in 2020, FVRL-TS selected HP Software to automate and optimize its software application testing business. The company integrated HP Quality Center Software, HP LoadRunner, HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and HP WebInspect into its four testing Groups: Automation Testing Group, Performance Testing Group, Test Management Group and Security Testing Group .“Retail organizations want to automate processes in order to stay competitive in today’s environment while retaining and engaging customers,” said Tapan Shah, Practice Head - Testing, FVRL- TS. He said after integrating HP Software’s solutions into our Testing Groups, we have accelerated delivery times and the quality of services offered to our customers, allowing them to automate and innovate faster.”By deploying HP Software, testing cycles were shortened across customers’ applications, resulting in increased user satisfaction across 6000 point of sales terminals in Future Group’s 800 odd stores, said Shah.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- 6 Things To Consider Before Opting For Co-working Space
- E-Retailing To Grow By 2.5 Times In 3 Years: Crisil
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- Why The Future of V2X Technology Is Promising
- What's The Future of Digital Payment Industry?