Future-proof datacenter solutions from Radware
Radware, a provider of integrated application delivery solutions for business-smart networking, has expansion of its Alteon application switch product line with two new Ondemand switches, the Alteon 4408 and Alteon 4416. The Alteon4-series is available less than one-year after Radware acquired Nortel’s layer 4-7 application switching business, and rounds-out the product suite together with the recently introduced Alteon 5412, which now offers complete application delivery throughput coverage up to 20 Gbps.
With a focus on business-IT alignment in the datacenter, Radware’s Alteon 4-series provides the required application insight to efficiently scale both service and throughput levels based on business demand. The Alteon 4-series, built on Radware’s on demand infrastructure approach, enables Alteon customers to start with a certain bandwidth and application services to meet current operational needs, and then increase capacity and capabilities on a ‘pay-as-you-grow’ model - without replacing or rebooting supporting hardware - whilst maintaining high performance levels in layers 4-7.
"The Alteon 4-series is a core component of both the current and next-generation datacenter; strategically aligning business-IT investments through real-time awareness, increased speed, performance, and compliance of mission-critical applications," said IlanKinreich, COO, Radware.
Leveraging simple, easy-to-deploy software license upgrades, coupled with Radware’s five-year platform longevity guarantee, Alteon customers gain a ‘future-proofed’ datacenter solution that successfully meets application needs across Layers 4-7, ensures transaction completion with maximum performance, and minimizes capacity planning risks.
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- Cyber-Attacks Cost Almost Twice What You May Think
- Cyber Security: What CISOs Should Know In 2017
- Nutanix Announces Strategic Acquisition With PernixData And Calm.io
- EMC Helps Heritage Food Revamp IT Infrastructure
- 5 Ways EMRs Are Changing Healthcare Sector
- Virtualization Helps CSS Corp Go Lean And Fit
- How CIOs Can Build A “High Performance” Datacenter
- Microsoft To Test Underwater Datacenter
- The Virtual Datacenter: Raring To Go