Gartner Symposium goes to Goa in 2012
Gartner Inc., technology research and advisory firm, will hold its flagship annual conference in Goa in 2012.
The ITxpo is one of the largest annual gathering of chief information officers (CIOs) and senior information technology (IT) executives in India. The event was held for the first time in Mumbai in November 2011 and attracted more than 700 attendees.
“Our primary goal in moving to Goa is to improve the quality of the symposium experience for delegates and exhibitors,” said Partha Iyengar, vice president and regional research director, India. “The scale and quality of the facilities in Goa were a major factor in our decision, as well as the variety of experiences on offer to delegates in and around the venue.”
“It will create a real ‘symposium community’ that will enable us to offer benefits to our clients such as improved networking and interactive sessions throughout the event,” Mr. Iyengar said. “Our exhibitors will also appreciate even better marketing opportunities and new ways for them to interact with our delegates.”
Gartner believes the new location will not only appeal to a broader range of executives from India, but also increase the number of delegates from Asia.
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Deep Learning To Spur Fraud Predictions By 2019
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Indian Firms Need To Improve Their IT Security Posture: Gartner
- Key Cyber Security Initiatives for Indian Enterprises: Gartner
- How Businesses Can Overcome 3 Key Challenges Of AI
- Cloud To Spur IT Spending In The Enterprise By 2017-End
- AI, VPAs Fail to Drive PC, Smartphone Demand: Gartner
- A Look At The Indian Data Center Market In 2017