Gautam Ghosh appointed country director for MMD PHILIPS
Gautam Ghosh has joined MMD PHILIPS, the world’s largest monitor manufacturer, as Country Director for India Operations. In his new role, Gautam will be managing all aspects of the India sales and marketing operation and will be leading Indian management team to drive further growth in the business.
Ghosh will be reporting to Asia Pacific Singapore and will be based out of Delhi. He moves from his current role as Country Manager for ViewSonic India and was responsible for company’s business interest in India by providing strategic business direction to ensure continuous and dynamic growth of the brand.
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Marketing Guru Gautam Challagala Invests In NearU App
- Intel's New Initiatives To Support Digital India
- 9 Most Powerful Women in Tech From India
- 9 Powerful Women In Tech From India
- Digitization & The CXO As A Brand: Panel Discussion
- Dell's Acquisition Won't Affect EMC's GTM Strategy
- Why Digitization, Not The CXO, Must Be A Brand Priority
- Intel's Debjani Ghosh Is MAIT's New President
- Video Revolution: Moving To The Next Level