GCI SAP Services for Enterprises
Global Consultants Incorporated (GCI) has launched their new OptiCare range of SAP support services for the Indian SAP user
The release mentions that the service offers all modules, all versions SAP support, using a centralized, remote, shared service framework, which will be delivered at high quality, and at optimal cost out of GCI s delivery center located at the Technopark, Trivandrum.
On the occasion of the SAP Summit held in Mumbai, Sunil Gupta, CEO of GCI’s enterprise solutions stated that the OptiCare line is targeted at large Indian enterprises with mature SAP implementations. Further, he also said that the target market for OptiCare in India is very large, given the large installed and growing base for SAP, and a constant pressure in the house team for the support.
According to the release, with this service, the clients will get the advantage of fixed pricing support by a new pricing policy in the form of value packs. These value packs combine the flexibility of paying for only the services required with the ability to better budget and apportion costs.
Aligning with SAP s NetWeaver platform strategy, GCI has also released i-OptiSuite, the Java enabled version of OptiSuite. Commenting on the release of i-OptiSuite, Sunil Gupta said, “The move to Java, will allow OptiSuite products to have easier integration with other applications and leverage people integration layer of SAP NetWeaver through the enterprise portal. This in turn will allow us to leverage the full capability of the NetWeaver platform for our clients.”
GCI’s Enterprise Solutions business spans the full range of the SAP lifecycle - implementation to post-implementation. GCI also offers a range of value added services including SAP Testing, NetWeaver Services, and SAP add-on products.
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- Most Jobs In Service Sector Offer Flexible Work Opportunities: Study
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- Indian Surveillance Market Is Gaining Traction: Study