GeBBS to open new delivery center in Navi Mumbai
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, a global healthcare outsourcing solutions provider announced plans to open its fourth global delivery center in Navi Mumbai. The center will be located at the Mindspace Business Complex at Airoli where GeBBS already operates a center with 900 employees.
With projected revenues of $15 million this fiscal, GeBBS is the 17th fastest growing private healthcare company in America. This new center will be able to accommodate an additional 850 employees. GeBBS plans to have a strength of 2,400 employees by the end of the year.
The new recruits will mostly be college graduates and post-graduates in life sciences with excellent communication and typing skills. The company will staff 30 per cent of the new hires to work on medical coding assignments. The remaining 70 percent will handle voice and non-voice healthcare BPO processes.
According to Nitin Thakor, president and CEO, GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, "Obama’s recent Healthcare reform plan will expand Insurance coverage to 32 million Americans who are currently uninsured. The entire population of the US is 300 million so this is a huge increase in the number of covered patients. This will significantly increase the amount of medical billing work that needs to be done and our new center will allow us to capitalize on this growth.
- Why AWS Is A Growth Engine For Indian Businesses
- Blockchain To Shape Next-Gen Supply Chains In Healthcare: GlobalData
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- 3 Indian Brands that Know How To Use Humour on Twitter
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- 203 Mn Records Breached In India In H1 2017: Gemalto
- How Digital Is Transforming Child Healthcare