GemFire Data-Fabric Technology to Power Sophis
The data fabric technology will benefit Sophis with reduced latency, high-throughput and continuous availability features for business-critical data.
"Embedding GemStone’s data fabric technology will enable our customers access a broader range of critical calculated data at the speed that business requires," said Samer Ballouk, global head of product management and business development at Sophis.
Sophis, a derivative management company, provides front-to-back trading and risk management solutions for investment banks, hedge funds, insurance companies, etc
- Invest in Middleware For Overall IT Performance
- Elastic Data: Next Gen Data Management Platform
- GemStone and KPIT Cummins Form Alliance
- Workshop Discusses Computing in Life Sciences
- Alliance to Offer Data Management Solutions
- Partnership Aims to Increase Productivity
- Duo to Deliver Grid Computing Solutions
- Carry Out Data Transactions at Light Speed
- Azul and Gemstone Systems in Strategic Alliance