Geneva to Target New Verticals
Geneva Software Technologies is targeting a market share of 15 % by the end of 2008 for its PC-to-Mobile SMS service - E2C. The company wants to target verticals like pharmaceuticals, FMCG, and education, post September 2008.
Based on its patented technology — ‘Vivid’, E2C allows sending of SMSs from a PC to a mobile phone via the Internet. ‘Vivid’ is a system and a method to interpret multi-lingual characters from a combination of glyphs.
The software supports more than a 100 languages including Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Assamese, and Bengali.
Rajeev Saxena, senior vice president (marketing and sales) of Geneva said, “We are currently working with industries in verticals like BFSI, manufacturing, share brokering, facility management, service providers etc. We are close to signing customers in most of these segments. As we have developed solutions for almost all the verticals, it will give us a faster time to market.”
E2C’s price varies with vertical customization. It starts at Rs. 50,000 and can go upto Rs. 20 lakh. Some of its existing customers include Reliance Infocom, Nokia, Airtel, and Vodafone.
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- When Alibaba's Jack Ma Retires To Focus On Philanthropy, Education
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study