Geneva to Target New Verticals
Geneva Software Technologies is targeting a market share of 15 % by the end of 2008 for its PC-to-Mobile SMS service - E2C. The company wants to target verticals like pharmaceuticals, FMCG, and education, post September 2008.
Based on its patented technology — ‘Vivid’, E2C allows sending of SMSs from a PC to a mobile phone via the Internet. ‘Vivid’ is a system and a method to interpret multi-lingual characters from a combination of glyphs.
The software supports more than a 100 languages including Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Assamese, and Bengali.
Rajeev Saxena, senior vice president (marketing and sales) of Geneva said, “We are currently working with industries in verticals like BFSI, manufacturing, share brokering, facility management, service providers etc. We are close to signing customers in most of these segments. As we have developed solutions for almost all the verticals, it will give us a faster time to market.”
E2C’s price varies with vertical customization. It starts at Rs. 50,000 and can go upto Rs. 20 lakh. Some of its existing customers include Reliance Infocom, Nokia, Airtel, and Vodafone.
- E-Retailing To Grow By 2.5 Times In 3 Years: Crisil
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Speech Analytics Can Boost Customer Experience
- Why The Future of V2X Technology Is Promising