Geneva to Target New Verticals
Geneva Software Technologies is targeting a market share of 15 % by the end of 2008 for its PC-to-Mobile SMS service - E2C. The company wants to target verticals like pharmaceuticals, FMCG, and education, post September 2008.
Based on its patented technology — ‘Vivid’, E2C allows sending of SMSs from a PC to a mobile phone via the Internet. ‘Vivid’ is a system and a method to interpret multi-lingual characters from a combination of glyphs.
The software supports more than a 100 languages including Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Assamese, and Bengali.
Rajeev Saxena, senior vice president (marketing and sales) of Geneva said, “We are currently working with industries in verticals like BFSI, manufacturing, share brokering, facility management, service providers etc. We are close to signing customers in most of these segments. As we have developed solutions for almost all the verticals, it will give us a faster time to market.”
E2C’s price varies with vertical customization. It starts at Rs. 50,000 and can go upto Rs. 20 lakh. Some of its existing customers include Reliance Infocom, Nokia, Airtel, and Vodafone.
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- CRO Initiatives Lead To Greater Customer Satisfaction: Study
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience