Geneva to Target New Verticals
Geneva Software Technologies is targeting a market share of 15 % by the end of 2008 for its PC-to-Mobile SMS service - E2C. The company wants to target verticals like pharmaceuticals, FMCG, and education, post September 2008.
Based on its patented technology — ‘Vivid’, E2C allows sending of SMSs from a PC to a mobile phone via the Internet. ‘Vivid’ is a system and a method to interpret multi-lingual characters from a combination of glyphs.
The software supports more than a 100 languages including Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Assamese, and Bengali.
Rajeev Saxena, senior vice president (marketing and sales) of Geneva said, “We are currently working with industries in verticals like BFSI, manufacturing, share brokering, facility management, service providers etc. We are close to signing customers in most of these segments. As we have developed solutions for almost all the verticals, it will give us a faster time to market.”
E2C’s price varies with vertical customization. It starts at Rs. 50,000 and can go upto Rs. 20 lakh. Some of its existing customers include Reliance Infocom, Nokia, Airtel, and Vodafone.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report