Genpact Appoints CeCe Morken to Board of Directors
Genpact Limited, a US headquartered multinational business process and information technology services company, has announced that it has appointed CeCe Morken of Intuit to its Board of Directors. The appointment is effective immediately.
Morken serves as executive vice president and general manager of the ProConnect Group at Intuit. In this role, she leads the team responsible for working directly with the accountants who use Proseries, Lacerte, Intuit Tax Online, Canada ProTax, and related solutions to prepare clients’ taxes.
“We are honored to have CeCe join the Genpact Board. Given CeCe’s experience in finance and accounting, new digital technologies and customer centricity, her contributions will be highly valuable as we continue to partner with Genpact’s clients on their digital transformation journeys. The Board is looking forward to her insights,” said Robert Scott, Chairman of the Board, Genpact.
Prior to joining Intuit in 2002, Morken was responsible for sales of all products and professional services at WebTone Technologies. She also served as senior vice president for retail lending with Fortis, and spent 15 years in a variety of positions with John H. Hartland Co. Morken is a graduate of North Dakota State University, with majors in economics and business administration, and attended the University of Chicago Booth’s executive development program.
“CeCe is a recognized leader in design thinking methodologies which focus on driving impact for the end customer. This fits well with our focus on reimagining our clients’ operating models end-to-end through our patented Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework and unique Lean DigitalSM approach. I am extremely excited to add someone of CeCe’s caliber and background to our Board,” said NV ‘Tiger’ Tyagarajan, president and CEO, Genpact.
- Indian Firms Need To Improve Their IT Security Posture: Gartner
- Infosys Saga: Nandan Nilekani Appointed Chairman
- Infosys’ Blunder: Throwing Baby With The Bathwater
- Infosys Blames Mr. Murthy For Vishal Sikka’s Resignation
- Sundar Pichai, More Than Just Googled!
- Tata Sons Names Aarthi Subramanian As Chief Digital Officer
- 9 Reasons D&O Insurance Is Must For Organizations
- Women Still Woefully Under-Represented On The Board
- Is The Board Ready For A Cyber Attack?
- Online Forex In The Time Of Demonetization