Genpact Signs AstraZeneca Deal for F&A Services
BPO company Genpact said it has signed a five-year contract with pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca for providing finance and accounting services.
Under the terms of the contract, Genpact professionals will work in partnership with AstraZeneca’s finance team to boost the effectiveness of some of the pharma company’s finance and accounting processes.
The multimillion dollar contract will deliver services to over 50 countries, the company said in a release
"Streamlining our business processes will enable us to improve the effectiveness of AstraZeneca’s finance function in driving, measuring and reporting business performance, while simultaneously reducing the costs of the finance function," said Graham Russell, AstraZeneca head (Global Transactional Finance), in a statement.
Genpact’s F&A practice currently supports more than 80 global enterprises.
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Nov 6-11)
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 30-Nov 3)
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs