Genpact Signs AstraZeneca Deal for F&A Services
BPO company Genpact said it has signed a five-year contract with pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca for providing finance and accounting services.
Under the terms of the contract, Genpact professionals will work in partnership with AstraZeneca’s finance team to boost the effectiveness of some of the pharma company’s finance and accounting processes.
The multimillion dollar contract will deliver services to over 50 countries, the company said in a release
"Streamlining our business processes will enable us to improve the effectiveness of AstraZeneca’s finance function in driving, measuring and reporting business performance, while simultaneously reducing the costs of the finance function," said Graham Russell, AstraZeneca head (Global Transactional Finance), in a statement.
Genpact’s F&A practice currently supports more than 80 global enterprises.
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business