Genpact Signs AstraZeneca Deal for F&A Services
BPO company Genpact said it has signed a five-year contract with pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca for providing finance and accounting services.
Under the terms of the contract, Genpact professionals will work in partnership with AstraZeneca’s finance team to boost the effectiveness of some of the pharma company’s finance and accounting processes.
The multimillion dollar contract will deliver services to over 50 countries, the company said in a release
"Streamlining our business processes will enable us to improve the effectiveness of AstraZeneca’s finance function in driving, measuring and reporting business performance, while simultaneously reducing the costs of the finance function," said Graham Russell, AstraZeneca head (Global Transactional Finance), in a statement.
Genpact’s F&A practice currently supports more than 80 global enterprises.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Infor To Double Revenues By 2020: IMEA GM