Genpact Signs AstraZeneca Deal for F&A Services
BPO company Genpact said it has signed a five-year contract with pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca for providing finance and accounting services.
Under the terms of the contract, Genpact professionals will work in partnership with AstraZeneca’s finance team to boost the effectiveness of some of the pharma company’s finance and accounting processes.
The multimillion dollar contract will deliver services to over 50 countries, the company said in a release
"Streamlining our business processes will enable us to improve the effectiveness of AstraZeneca’s finance function in driving, measuring and reporting business performance, while simultaneously reducing the costs of the finance function," said Graham Russell, AstraZeneca head (Global Transactional Finance), in a statement.
Genpact’s F&A practice currently supports more than 80 global enterprises.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Jan 29-Feb 2)
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report
- What Fintech Sector Expects From Union Budget 2018
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Jan 22-26)