Genpact Signs AstraZeneca Deal for F&A Services
BPO company Genpact said it has signed a five-year contract with pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca for providing finance and accounting services.
Under the terms of the contract, Genpact professionals will work in partnership with AstraZeneca’s finance team to boost the effectiveness of some of the pharma company’s finance and accounting processes.
The multimillion dollar contract will deliver services to over 50 countries, the company said in a release
"Streamlining our business processes will enable us to improve the effectiveness of AstraZeneca’s finance function in driving, measuring and reporting business performance, while simultaneously reducing the costs of the finance function," said Graham Russell, AstraZeneca head (Global Transactional Finance), in a statement.
Genpact’s F&A practice currently supports more than 80 global enterprises.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- 19 Milestones On Google's 19th Birthday