Geodesic to bring Brazilian Internet radio content to Mundu radio
Geodesic, a provider of mobile and desktop solutions for instant messaging, VoIP and Internet radio, recently partnered with AudioBras, Portal Radios and RadiosBR to bring more than 400 Brazilian Internet radio and online radio stations to Mundu Radio, an Internet radio app .
AudioBras and Portal Radios are Brazilian streaming service providers, while RadiosBR is a free portal that publishes a directory of Brazilian radio and TV stations. All these sites are managed by Serverplace Serviços de Internet.
“With this partnership, millions of users across the globe now have anytime, anywhere access to Brazilian content, including music, news and sports, so that all countries and people who speak Portuguese can enjoy and stay more connected through Mundu Radio,” stated Delton J Richter, director, Serverplace Serviços de Internet.
According to Frost & Sullivan, Brazil has the highest mobile broadband penetration in Latin America. Brazil’s registered mobile base recently topped 100 lines per 100 inhabitants, due to the net addition of almost three million new phones – bringing the country total to nearly 195 million, according to Brazilian telecoms regulator Anatel.
“The partnership enables us to bring Portuguese content to all Mundu Radio users, continuing our pledge to provide the broadest array of relevant local content on a global scale,” commented Arvind Venkateswaran, SVP, worldwide business development, Geodesic.
The Mundu Radio client supports more than 100 popular handsets based on Android, iOS, J2ME, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Blackberry and Palm OS platforms informed Geodesic.
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- How Shalimar Paints Is Weaving Its Digital Story
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend