Geodesic Partners with Sybase 365
In a bid to extend its breadth of service portfolio and to further expand its global user base, Geodesic has partnered with Sybase 365. Geodesic said it chose Sybase 365 as the latter was a proven mobile platform provider with the most extensive, private-operator-grade network for mobile messaging available.
Geodesic’s mobile messaging solutions provide deep collaboration across the Internet, wireless devices and platforms. This partnership will enable the company to leverage Sybase 365 s global SMS, MMS and GRX interoperability. As a result Geodesic will be able to extend its offering to 800 mobile operators throughout Asia, Europe and beyond.
Mobile messaging is a fast-growing industry, generating revenues of $130 billion worldwide in 2008. According to Portio Research, this figure is set to rise to a market value of $224 billion by 2013. The firm predicts explosive growth in SMS, MMS, mobile email and mobile IM, with SMS becoming a $100 billion business by 2010, and mobile IM use growing from 111 million worldwide users in 2008 to a massive 867 million users by the end of 2013.
- Challenges Of Mobile Operators In The Age Of HD
- FinTech Trends To Watch Out For In 2018
- Security Flaws Threaten Virtually All PCs, Phones
- Marketing Trends That Will Fizzle Out In 2018
- AI, Automation Disrupting Real Estate: JLL India CEO
- Mobile Operators To Cope With HD, Encryption Issues: Study
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market