Geometric and Dassault to integrate Delmia’s India lab with 3DPLM
Geometric, PLM, engineering services, and offshore product development solutions provider, recently signed an agreement with Dassault Systèmes (EPA:DSY) to integrate Delmia’s India Laboratory into 3D PLM software solutions (3DPLM), their joint venture company.
Ravishankar G, MD and CEO, Geometric, commented, “As a shareholder of 3DPLM, we are very pleased with the decision of Dassault Systèmes to combine their R&D activities under our joint venture 3D PLM Software Solutions and we look forward to 3DPLM’s continued growth.”
The holding company of Delmia India is planned to be merged within 3DPLM. As a result of the merger, Dassault Systèmes ownership in 3DPLM will increase to 42 percent from 30 percent. The completion of the transaction is subject to receipt of regulatory approvals. The transaction is expected to be EPS neutral for Geometric in the first year. Delmia India would be operated as a separate subsidiary of 3DPLM for the next two years, informed the company.
“We are very pleased by the faith shown by Dassault Systèmes in our capability. This transaction is a testament of the caliber of the work we do and the speed with which we have become a part of Dassault Systèmes R&D ecosystem,” remarked Shashank Patkar, CEO, 3DPLM.
- CCI Clears Geometric Deal With HCL
- Dassault, Myntra Set To Offer 3D Fashion Experience
- Myntra Partners With Dassault To Offer Virtual Showrooms
- Dassault Chalks Out Its Digital Roadmap For India By 2020
- Dassault Acquires Realtime to Boost 3D Automation
- Going forward security attacks will get more complex
- Do what you write, write what you do
- What CEOs want from their CIOs
- “My IT head is a collaborative innovator”
- Geometric virtualizes desktop environment