Geometric releases NestLib 2010 R1
Geometric Limited has released NestLib 2010 R1, which includes improvements in material utilization for sheet metal punching and inventory management. NestLib, a nesting software library, focuses on optimizing two dimensional packaging. It has been licensed by over 90 independent software vendors and original equipment manufacturers worldwide.
This latest release of NestLib incorporates a number of new features, several important fixes and updates, as well as performance improvement measures. Some of the most important additions include multiple corner nesting and inventory forecasting support, user controls advancements, nesting reports in PDF format, inventory forecasting module.
NestLib is available as a static library, Dynamic linked library (DLL), and COM DLL. It also supports Java and .NET framework. NestLib is available for 32 -bit and 64 -bit Microsoft Windows OS as well as for Sun Solaris and Linux platforms. It can be ported to Mac OS on demand. NestLib also supports multi-core computing for both dual core and quad core computers.
- SPOT Forum To Throw Light On Securing A Cashless India
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking
- PAN-Aadhaar Link Leading To Taxing Times; How Tech can Help
- US Based Softvision To Hire 500 Software Engineers in India
- How Google Helped NoBroker Amp Up Its Mobile Web
- CIOs Can Learn From AWS Outage And Move On
- Oracle To Acquire DNS Provider Dyn For Undisclosed Amount
- Business Performance Linked To Digital Success: Study
- CCI Clears Geometric Deal With HCL